Dr. Keller/Chicago/Exceptional 3 month hair growth/4V plus hair loss pattern

Wow! Nice improvement, incredible for 3 months post op. It gives me hope! Lets see how things progress over the coming months!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 4 months later...

Follow up 6 month patient visit. 40 year old who returns after having 2,870 grafts. Photos demonstrate progression from 3 to 6 months, which includes significant thickening of his hair.

The trichophytic closure has healed nicely. Will post again at 9 months.

Dr. Keller

DSCN0403.jpg.fb51898f1afb8624681e0b05816a0f80.jpg

DSCN0404.jpg.f2ccb963df2b77b6846f3943e1d1e361.jpg

dscn0416.jpg.2230488ac14702a59ac42c6ae5264d07.jpg

dscn0408.jpg.86580d2840c5330a83b9abf864a0e0af.jpg

dscn0412.jpg.7fbde2f372c736a64b7208a0c1d78ae6.jpg

Dr. Keller is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Very nice. Looking good with growth/ added density still coming. I also like how thetransplanted hairline was established in relation to the existing frontal line. Scar closure looks excellent as well. Keep the updates coming! Strongly considering Dr. Keller for HT #3. This reinforces my recent inquiries.

Is there grafts placement going from he front all the way back to the crown? From the one post-op pic it appears it that some grafts made it that way as the crown as I see it so showing improvement with the frontal region. Entire head of hair gets an upgrade in under 3,000 grafts is impressive and there is still 3 more months to the on year mark. All with an impressive scar closure. Bravo!

Edited by Midwest00

• 2 weeks later...

Midwest00,

Thank you for the positive comments. Grafts are strategically placed to "shrink the crown" by reinforcing the"back sides", (lateral humps), as you have noticed. They were not put in the middle-I will evaluate this patient's hair loss yearly. He has 6 more months of thickening and growth and I will post at 9 months.

Sincerely,

Dr. Keller

Dr. Keller is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network