Dr. Rahal

I've already seen 3 different surgeons for consultations. I've seen Dr. Epstein (Miami), Dr. Ron Shapiro (Minneapolis) and Dr. Charles (Boca Raton, FL). Dr. Shapiro was nice enough to see me in Miami on his vacation.

I have also added Dr. Rahal to my list due to his excellent results and by far more reasonable U.S. prices. Over $2,000 cheaper!

The surgeons all told me I could keep my hair long for the strip surgery. Did Dr. Rahal let you guys keep you existing hair without cutting it short? If I would have to cut it than he would be out of the picture.

Thanks!

I've already seen 3 different surgeons for consultations. I've seen Dr. Epstein (Miami), Dr. Ron Shapiro (Minneapolis) and Dr. Charles (Boca Raton, FL). Dr. Shapiro was nice enough to see me in Miami on his vacation.

I have also added Dr. Rahal to my list due to his excellent results and by far more reasonable U.S. prices. Over $2,000 cheaper!

The surgeons all told me I could keep my hair long for the strip surgery. Did Dr. Rahal let you guys keep you existing hair without cutting it short? If I would have to cut it than he would be out of the picture.

Thanks!

Pretty sure, but someone can easily verify. I'd talk to him directly about this, either way. Shapiro I know prefers shaving, and in some cases requires it from what I understand -- your case isn't 3k+, I'm guessing?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!