Rogaine?

nik26

Hi all,

I had an HT to my front- and midscalp almost 6 months ago and it's coming in nicely. My crown, however, looks thinner and thinner with each look. I know that I will have my crown worked on, eventually, but in the meantime, I would like to use a product that will halt or slow down the thinning.

Proscar and Fin is not really interesting for me. So I looked into Rogaine. I can get Rogaine Men's Regrowth foam 5% 3 month's supply for around 40 $ on Amazon.

Does this sound like a good deal and the way to go about my thinning crown?

Your best chance of slowing hair loss progression is use of FIN plus Rogaine, but you should try the Rogaine by itself. $40 for 3 months sounds like a decent deal to me. You're not getting a bargain but you're not getting ripped off either. Good luck.

Janna, speaking of Minoxidil 5%, what do you think of DS labs SPECTRAL DNC. It contains Minoxidil, Aminexil®, Retinol, Copper Peptides, Vitamin & Mineral Complex, T-Flavanone, Adenosine, Procyanidin B-2 & C-1.

DS Laboratories - Spectral.DNC® - (Minoxidil 4.5% | Aminexil SP94 | Retinol)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

hey Nik, it is proven to stop loss , whats a difficult choice is whether you use foam or liquid as on the website it says he following 'If you do not see results after 4 months of applying REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam (or after 1 year of applying REGAINE® Extra Strength Solution) twice a day to your scalp, you should discontinue the treatment.'

Does that mean that the foam is more effective as u have to wait a year to see if the liquid is effective as opposed to only 4 months for the foam

Thanks for your replies, guys. On these forums I've read that the foam is preferable to the liquid. I'm well aware that I should probably combine Rogaine with Fin to get the optimal effect. I just don't want to put that stuff in my body.

I can tolerate with any side effect. But Sexual ones (NO F WAY). Whats the use of having a head full of hair and a penis that doesn't function well. I would just stick with Minoxidil and Saw palmetto (better than nothing). What is more embarrassing? A woman looks at your head or a woman staring in weird way at your soft penis in bed. Screw FIN Big time lol...

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

From their official international website...Products | DS Laboratories Romania International

My Hair Treatments: