Advice for Estepera Hair Clinic

durovic

I had problem about my hair and some clear areas in my head untill I met Estepera hair Cinic which is in Turkey for the optimal and also the cheapest prices. I did the hair transplantation procedure about 3600 grefts in 2011 and I am pleased from the result, strongly recommend Estepera Hair Clinic to everybody.

Here is the result:

aa.jpg.5a4aa62c83507d5293ea44157d8bf22e.jpg

Estepera and Durovic,

Is there any reason why you're posting from the same IP address?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Estepera and Durovic,

Posting from the same IP address is an indication that you are the same person posting from 2 different accounts. Since one account is a clinic account, I suspect the second account praising Estepera Hair Clinic is not a real patient.

Since members are only entitled to use one account and are prohibited from posting promotional content, both accounts have been suspended.

Bill