Another awesome HR procedure with Dr Jennifer Martinick

5 days ago I had my second HR procedure with Dr Jennifer Martinick - once again, an awesome experience!

Dr Jen was in great spirits, having recently returned back to Oz from the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery annual convention in the Bahamas which she headed as President.

I was keen to add a further 2,000 grafts to the 3,600 grafts I had 16 months ago.

Once again, Dr Jen was brilliant, and with the assistance of her great team, especially her new nurse Alice, the operation and my recovery has been a great success.

No swelling, bleeding or infection after 5 days - check out my new album!

And the bonus - Dr Jen gave me an extra 300 grafts (at no extra cost), on top of the extra 400 grafts (at no extra cost) last time!

If you're an Aussie thinking about a HR procedure, don't waste your time and money going overseas, we have one of the best in the world here.

If you live in Perth and want to have a chat over a few beers at the Cott, contact me via Celeste in her office.

Rob

Good stuff Roberto.

Also very happy with how my transplant by Dr Knudsen is going too. Agree with you that there are some good options for those in Australia that don't wish to travel overseas for a procedure.

Good luck.

Yes ejj, they are on my profile photo albums, as well as, Photo Albums.

I have lots of close up photos from my first operation (from my hairdresser).

But just a few self snaps from my second operation, though I will be seeing my hairdresser next week, so I'll post more then.

Rob