7 weeks post op, OK to use methamphetamine?

Dude no judging here but i doubt any docs will chip in with constructive advice on what dose of meth to hit !!

But seriously i would put narcotic use in the same bracket as smoking really as it will be a restricter of blood flow and an anti vascular. It wont help your blood flow or blood pressure which helps the healing process and hair growth.

Outside of that im sure plenty of HT veterans have hit class A's on the wkend and still had got excellent results. I doubt you will get feedback tho !! Good luck and be safe !!

I have no input but I just wanted to commend you for your honesty and bravery in posting this topic. I doubt many, myself included, would ask the question.

(Not a drug user btw. Can't even stand alcohol anymore)

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

If I were you I would not use it till you hit the 18 month mark. It might be overdoing it but better to be safe then sorry. You invested a decent amount of money in your transplant. Might as well not take any risk of not reaching your full potential results. Just my opinion.

Amphetimes are vasoconstrictors.... and honestly I would say it would based upon the dose. The problem with this is there is no USP protocol for making a standard dosing of meth. So I don't know if you would get a real scientific answer. I would guess the advice would be similar if someone was taking Adderall for ADD.

I would stay off the meth for another month or 2 for sure..... if not the rest of your life. Or see if Adderall will get you through. At least with it you could get a standard dosing.... Both drugs carry risks of sudden death and as such would deprive your newly transplanted hair follicles of blood supply.