Is my hairloss aggressive? 24 years old

Hey Hillpark,

I wouldn't say that your hairloss is aggressive in anyway. I would say that it does appear as though you have experienced hairloss in your frontal regions. Is your crown at all effected? Its great that you are on Finasteride to control your hairloss. How long have you been on it? Would you consider adding minoxidil to your daily routine? If you feel that Finasteride is controlling your hairloss at current, then I think that you are in a pretty good place. At 24, I had way more hairloss than you. Id see how these meds work for you over the next couple of years whilst continuing to monitor your hair. Your doing the right thing by addressing your concern early, and being active to combat it. If your hairline is something that is of great concern for you, I think that you can explore other options in the future. I personally would definitely not consider a HT right now. Just enjoy your hair, you still have a solid head of hair and look great. Keep an eye on things and educate yourself as much as possible in the meantime.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

IMO, your hair loss isn't aggressive. Aggressive hair loss are those who are 18-20 and show a hairloss pattern of NW5-6 (diffused). Trust me, there are plenty in that category. Are you on Rogaine Foam as well as Finasteride?