FUE in India

rats1975

Hi guys… Who would you recommend for FUE in India?:confused:

Hi rats1975,

While I suggest that you do your own research and due-dilligence and go ahead only once you are convinced, I would suggest the following:

1) Dr. Bhatti - Chandigarh

2) Dr. Madhu - Chennai

3) Dr. Ramachandran - Chennai

Cheers!

The only DOC I would trust in India for FUE only is

Dr. A from New Delhi...

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

thanks guys.. but.. what about dr radha who is a recommended doctor on this site? And Hariri.. whos is this Dr A from Delhi?

Dr. Radha doesn't do FUE & for Dr. A you can just google for his details, he's in Delhi.....

For FUE in India, I would consider -

Dr Tejinder Bhatti - Darling Buds, Chandigarh

Dr Prabdeep Sohi - Reviva Clinic, Chandigarh

Dr A - New Delhi.

Dr Tejinder Bhatti - Quite a few happy patients on this forum and also google for many more examples. Respected and well regarded in the FUE community of doctors in India and around the world. Member of many hair restoration socities and president of some etc etc. He does FUE MOSTLY unless there is a specific patient asking for FUT or if a patient doesnt have good enough donor for FUE. He does seminars and teaching to upcoming doctors in FUE.

Have a look on his website. He is extremely passionate about FUE hair restoration too.

Personally he would be my number 1 choice for FUE in India.

Dr Prabdeep Sohi - There is a member on this website - gabrieljose43 - quite happy with a megasession FUE 5000 grafts in 2 days and results were quite nice. There isnt much else about him on this forum that I know of. However, he has treated several Punjabi singers as per his website. I did a google search and had a look on his Facebook page and thats true by the photos. Also these singers seem to be popular back in that city from checking on the internet. The doctor seems quite confident and produces good results from what I see on his website, but there isnt much I could find about him anywhere else. He does FUE ONLY.

Couldnt even see him as member of any HT socities etc. Doesnt mean he isnt good, but that would drop my preference for him slightly conidering he wouldnt benefit from the latest knowledge shared at the conferences and up to date information, news etc.

Also anything he learns and discovers, wouldnt be shared with anyone else.

Dr A - you will not find much about on this forum for some specific reasons, Check out a member - 'Sakukada' who went with a procedure with him about a year ago. Also there are a few older posts (most will now have either reference as Dr A or ****** ******

dont know the reason for ***** him, check with the moderators of this forum. But if you wish to know more about him, google him and you will find tonnes of examples.

Dr Radha Rani, wouldnt do more than 500 FUE a day. From what I read, know and hear about Dr Radha, she is the best doctor in my opinion in India for FUT.

In my preference for FUT in India, Dr Radha would be my number 1 choice.

All the best with your research.