Booking hair transplant - inida or se asia

dude85

Hi guys

I am a 28yo guy. I have not suffered any hair loss but have always had a high hairline since I was a kid. I have contacted many hair transplant doctors and they have classified me as a NW2.

I am going to be in Asia in early 2013 so I am looking for a good transplant doctor out there. I think I am going to go with Dr Radha in India as she seems to get very good reviews on here and her photos look good as well as her strip scar. I have emailed doctors all over the world my photos and suggested amount of grafts needed ranges from 1500 to 3000 for a densely packed hairline.

Is there any guys on here who can give me advice and maybe even show me photos of their transplanted densely packed hairlines? I am worried about the front looking very thin compared to my normal hair at back.

I was also wondering about the fact that I am going to be travelling about asia just after I have the transplant done. How long before I can go swimming in the pool or sea? What about sun exposure? What do you guys recommend for fast strip scar healing?

If there are any guys who are interested in going to India for a hair transplant around Jan/Feb 2013 send me a message.

Thanks for your help :)

• 4 weeks later...

My advice and choice - go with Dr Radha Rani in India for FUT or Dr Tejinder Bhatti in India for FUE.

From what I have read, Dr Radha Rani is probably the best choice if you consider in India or SE Asia for FUT in my opinion. But if you are keen for FUE procedure larger than 1000 grafts she doesnt do them.

I am keenly considering Dr Tejinder Bhatti at Darling Buds for FUE - I am quite impressed by his work and in fact the moderators of this forum are considering him for recommendation here.

I would prefer procedure in India rather than Thailand. Bangkok can be fun as commented by few people in various threads, but I just wouldn't trust enough in doing it there (I wont be getting into more details on this, but to put it in summary - I know quite a few people who have been to Thailand for work / holiday and the experiences has been on extreme scales - some very great vs some very crap) - and this is not towards Dr Path's credibility or quality of work - I read just amazing reviews about him and respect his high quality work. In fact Dr Radha Rani had trained under Dr Path.

All the best...

My advice and choice - go with Dr Radha Rani in India for FUT or Dr Tejinder Bhatti in India for FUE.

Totally second that.....