Loosing Grafts?

On quite a few occasions when doing things with my hair such as massaging monoxidol in or washing etc i have noticed i'm loosing hairs witch look like grafts. its happened about 10 times from when Ive actually seen them in my hands, so maybe more have been lost but the hairs are of small length (1-2CM) and have a thick Bulb end on them, is this a lost graft? or is this normal thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

On quite a few occasions when doing things with my hair such as massaging monoxidol in or washing etc i have noticed i'm loosing hairs witch look like grafts. its happened about 10 times from when Ive actually seen them in my hands, so maybe more have been lost but the hairs are of small length (1-2CM) and have a thick Bulb end on them, is this a lost graft? or is this normal thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

have a thick Bulb end on them, is this a lost graft?

Lost hair..not necessarily the transplanted graft.

is this normal thanks

Yes.

Dr Antonio Armani 2500 Fue

Is this the same Dr. Armani who has the law suit and bad reputation for the excessively thick "walled" hairlines?

take care...

ok thanks but could you explain why it the hairs would have thick bulbs on the end? rather than just sright hair (which i also loose) ive never lost hair with the a bulb before having a HT

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

ok thanks but could you explain why it the hairs would have thick bulbs on the end? rather than just sright hair (which i also loose) ive never lost hair with the a bulb before having a HT

I don't know. That's just how it is. If you do a search you will find a million people asking this EXACT same question on this board. They are all okay. The transplanted hair sheds and it often has a bulb attached. It is not a lost graft. It's just a shedded hair complete with bulb. I know it's freaky, but just relax. You are in that 'worried' phase. We all go through it. You're fine.

Stimpy

hi yeah its happend a few times at 3 month stage and noticed it a few times more last couple of months including a couple of days ago witch made me ask this question

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

ok well hope so so far i have good growth on right side but left is still lagging behind, overall its ok at 5 months but will be happier when the left side catches up if it does that is. i was a little worried about the bulbs becuase wasnt sure if the head has rejected the graft and pushed it to the surfice

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily