Did you take hold luggage

Hey guys,

For all of you that have undergone your procedures after having to fly to whichever destination, did you take hold luggage or just a carry on. Ill be away from home for 10 days. This includes taking 3 flights to Canada, and 3 back(courtesy of aircanada changing my flights months after booking them). Due to all of these flights, just wanted to travel as light as possible and not have to wait for hold luggage each time. But, have been advised that with any post HT care medication, I shall need more than just a carry on. I have the option booked for hold luggage, but was interested to hear some feedback and experiences. Thanks guys!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Well, just carry on was my plan but was instructed by the clinic to at least have the option for hold luggage so that medications and minoxidil can be transported without liquid in hand luggage issues.??

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

it's doesnt matter.....

i always travel heavy

i took two suitcases....

whatever you like will work

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.