Does anyone do the hair transplant with Dr Shaiil Gupta from delhi - india

wrc1010

Hi,

Like to know is anyone do the FUT hair transplant with Dr Shaiil Gupta in delhi india?

Never heard of him. I would suggest choosing between Dr. Radha, Dr. Madhu & Dr. Bhatti..... Cheers!

Dr. Arwind Goshwal is a very renonwed hair transplant surgeon in Delhi. I do not know anyone personally who has gotten done from him or not endorsing his work in any way. I have heard his name through sources while I was trying to find a surgeon in India to get my HT.

I'm from Atlanta,US. So did extensive research on 2 recommendations from this site in India and finally got mine done through Dr.Ramachandran, Chennai. Its been 5 days post op and so far so good. I'm back in US and doing my routine work now. I have posted my pictures on the album. Actually a good friend of mine is also getting his HT on Sep 10th and will ask him to post his picts pre and post surgery.

Thanks

Akk

Hi.

Never heard of him. can you tell a little more like his qualifications, affiliations, experience etc. There are few good surgeons in Delhi like Dr. ****** ****** & Dr. Sharad Mishra (who did my transplant). You should consult at least three good surgeons before making up your mind. See their before after pics, meet patients if possible.

Last but not the least, there is absolutely no need to go out of Delhi for your transplant. Best doctors of India are here.

Cheers!

Make sure to conduct research until you're comfortable with your decision. Having said that, I highly recommend Dr. Madhu and Dr. Radha.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I have contact Dr Sreedhar Reddy from bangalore and Dr Shaiil Gupta from delhi. Their before and after result also good from what i see from their website.

The only thing is i want to do the hair transplant without shaved my hair and Dr Shaiil Gupta is able to do it but Dr Sreedhar Reddy recommend to shaved my hair because normally he is doing the hair transplant by shaving his customer hair.

I also contact Dr. Madhu but he need extra money to do the hair transplant without shaved the hair.

Contact also Dr. Radha but still not getting any reply from her.

I plan do the my hair transplant next month Oct and i think Dr Sreedhar Reddy and Dr Shaiil Gupta is my final 2 choice.

So if anyone have any experience with Dr Sreedhar Reddy or Dr Shaiil Gupta. Please post some comment here.

I have contact Dr Sreedhar Reddy from bangalore and Dr Shaiil Gupta from delhi. Their before and after result also good from what i see from their website.

wrc,

are these the good results you were talking about?

:eek:

(Links removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

Or are we talking about a different doctor here??

Edited by TakingThePlunge

(Links removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

Sorry about the links.

Wrc1010: Quote: "Is that any problem with the before and after result from their website?"

Wrc,

I am sure you have seen the pics on site and noticed... How the camera suddenly loses focus in after pics? How no one ever thinks of posting a hairline close up? How immediate post op pictures are shown as after pics?

Edited by jushair75