1000 Grafts FUE HT While I Had a Big Shed Month Ago *Sad Face*

So I just had a HT few days ago with Dr. Rahal while lot of hair has been shed a month ago and top of my head was much much thinner than usual. Any thoughts about this? I'm worried that some grafts have been transplanted in the places where the invisible (shedded) hair should be. I can't help it but to feel like "two steps forward and one step back" kind of thing.

So my question is basiclly this, would doctor be able to see through the magnifying specs where shedded hair was so not to transact the graft below the skin while punching new recepient holes?

I'm not sure about the answer to your question but I will say dr rahal is one of the best hair docs in the world, I'm 100% sure he will not make you more bald...unfortunately the 3 months or so after ht is not a fun time period and you will most likely look worse for a period of time. But than in a few months when all your native and transplanted hair starts coming back it makes it all worth it, IMO. Good luck man!

Yup I hear ya :)

But I would love to get a reply from someone that went through an HT in the same sitiuation/circumstance as I did, or simply a word of assurance from some of the docs that visit this forum frequently would be sufficient for me, thats all.

Mathematically is is unlikely that many of your shedded foliciles would have been transected. There is a lot more skin space on a scalp that follicle space, so while u may have damages some, you will likely gain most of it back that was going to come back anyway.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

top of my head was much much thinner than usual. Any thoughts about this?

feelzgood....

I am assuming since Dr. Rahal was your surgeon you watched this video?

How to Prevent Hair Transplant Shock Loss [Video]

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.