Stem cell mesotherapy - working

Hi

I met a doctor recently who promissed excellent results with Stem cell mesotherapy. He showed me the pics of his patients who were treated with stem cell mesotherapy and I am surpirsed to see great results.

I am planning for that.There would be 4 to 6 sittings. Stem cells with derma-rollers will help to activate dead or dormant hair follicles and regenerate new hair.

Did any one underwent this? I am sure that its not a scam as it is performed by qualified doctors and not beauticians. Expecting comments on this

Thanks

AllAboutHair

link or source?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Mesotherapy is a very old technique which is slated to cure a variety of conditions. For a number of years, it's been used for a variety of purposes in cosmetic medicine, but I'm not actually certain it's ever demonstrated acceptable results.

I've seen physicians advertising its ability to melt fat, sculpt subdermal tissue, reduce pain, and regrow hair; I've also seen board certified plastic surgeons and the American Academy of Dermatology release statements claiming it is unproven, ineffective, and provides patients with false hopes.

While I don't want to boldly state that it is a poor treatment, I do feel confidently stating that I've heard many reputable sources dismissing mesotherapy and note a serious lack of legitimate evidence.

While I'd be very curious to investigate further, I don't think any legitimate hair loss expert would recommend it as a proven hair loss treatment.

If you would like to share some more information (while adhering to our terms of service), I'd be happy to learn and investigate further!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Agreed,

Mesotherapy is old technique where you make fine holes in skin with derma-rollers which increases penetration of minoxidil and hair-growth vitamins and minerals by 400% ore more.

Here my main interest is stem cell. Stem cells of hair follicles have the ability to regrow when they are activated. I dont know in detail about the procedure, I would like to know if any one is aware from our forum.

Some points on stem cell treatment

1) Hair growth is permanent

2) New hair growth would take 6-8 weeks to start.

For sources, I referred to following links.

Adult Stem Cells Successfully Regenerate Colored Human Hair on Bald Mouse : Science/Tech : Medical Daily

Stem Cells - Hair Loss Treatment Australia- Hair Loss Treatment Australia

Hair Loss Treatments Blog: Hair Loss and Stem Cell Research

• 2 months later...