HT on august 15th 2012 help please

Hi all,

I have a couple questinos regarding my transplant. i was curious as to know whther or not you dislodged a graft or not. would you notice anything different? would it be obvious or not? I am on day 9 and on day 7 I noticed that gentle brushing on the scabbed areas with my finger tips some of the scabs were comign off. I did not force them off but the ones that were loose I gently removed (as instructed by my surgeon) I trusted his advice. Does this seem normal of a HT?

Thank you.

almostthere....what is your suture/staple status?

i dont think you have much to worry about

i am overly-super cautious, but i bet your fine....just be gentle

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

I had a lot of scabs come off with hair in them. Nothing to worry about if there is no blood. I do know what a dislodged graft looks like as I lost two on day 14 and day 15. The dislodged graft has a bulbous fleshy white end, you bleed profusely and it really feels like you have been stung by a bee in that area.

It is almost impossible to lose a graft without having some immediate bleeding from the recipeint site. At this point post op you could actually pull out the little hair and not remove the follicle/root. Not recommending that, but no need to worry any more.