Dr radha rani or dr.humayun

ahmed9500

Hi i am an british asian - looking to have ht in december. Having done lots of research i have found the above surgeons to be very good. Any advice or pics will be most appreciated by you wonderful people - without this website ht's wouldnt be possible - thank you! Attached are some pics - give me as much advice please - need it! Trying to book for december but researching 24 hours a day at the moment to decide best doctor and any implications.

IMG_2291.JPG.23c089d50363689d3a0a529cd150b493.JPG

I would vote for Dr. Radha Rani, However most of the patients who started a thread after their surgery with her haven't updated yet which I find it quite weird.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

thank you for your kind suggestion..i have met one of humayuns patients and quite pleased with the results but also read alot about humayun and 3 surgeries per day and few unhappy patients. dr radhas patients all describe her the same way excellent but i agree with you not seen many long term results .. definately weird, BUT it could just be that they have got excellent growth and now dont need the forum? cmon forum seniors any help will do please...? any advice..

In my opinion you should also consider the surgeons in Canada like Hasson and Wong and Rahal. They will be much more expensive than Dr Radha or Dr Humayun, but they are some of the best in the world especially at moving a lot of hair.

Also if or when you decide to get surgery, please keep a blog updating your progress....we see many patients who have surgery and dont post after pictures....leaving us wondering how it really turned out.

Best of luck.

Simply, Hasson and Wong put out the most cases of very large transplants - called megasessions, search around this and other forums, and see the size of the HT's they do. 4k+ grafts is very common for them, and they have even gotten to 7k plus.

Dr Rahal is also similar to HW, and over the past few years his clinic has also started doing similarly large HT's as well. they have also shown many 4k+ cases on forums.

This is not to say that the surgeons you mentioned are not good surgeons, but I feel that HW and Rahal should be considered if you are going to need a large transplant, and in your case you'll need many grafts, hence the reason I'm bringing them up.

FYI, I have no relations to either clinic, and am a prospective patient with similar levels of hair loss!

I would definitely vote for Dr. Radha having had a HT done with her, its been only a month and a few days though so can't really comment on the long term results. I have been regularly updating, uploading the pics etc.

I understand there are a few people who had done their HT with Dr. Radha and provide updates regularly (like RodG). But its true that there are hardly any people here who can provide with the long term results.

But then again Dr. Radha is a recommended doctor and am sure she must have done things right to get recommended here :)

Good luck!