Dr De Reys ?? Belgium

Hi Everyone

I am considering a HT with Dr De Reys simply because it suits my budget he apparently has his own practice.

He is charging something like 3000 grafts for 7000 Euros whereas Basinga, Feriduni, or others will charge at least 12000 for this no of grafts.

I have checked the website and learned he has been working with Pro Hair Clinic previously do you guys think the only reason he is charging less is because he has his own place now.

Please let me know, I have seen few examples of his work but they look fabulous/impressive.

How good is he?

Thank you all

Ozzy London

the reason why he charges less is because he does all the job himself with help of his wife who is a skilled nurse.if you watch his interviews on youtube he explains this.

but the surgery has to be divided in multiple sessions (few days) depending on the number of grafts.

for Strip it's not possible without a team of techs,but for FUE I personally believe this method (surgeon doing all the job himself) is much safer.even if it had to be done in a few days instead of 1-2.

• 2 weeks later...

The FUE doctors that do all the implants themselves seem to get really good yields. The two I know are De Reys and Keser, and they get really good densities. I don't know if they just pack more or if they have less transection, but I'm highly impressed by both these surgeons.