Laser Therapy Offered By MY HT Doc

I am somewhat worried about the hair transplant doctor I choose, though he never mentioned it to me I found a sheet in his post op package that offered laser treatments in his office. I believe most doctors think this is useless and a scam. I checked him out best I could; he is a member of all the hair transplant organizations and he seems to be well thought of on the"Bald Truth" but now I don't know what to think of this guy. I don't even want to return for my 4 month check up. Everything seems fine but it has only been 3 weeks ago that I had my my transplant. I hope I didn't make a huge mistake. Just venting................

It certainly wont do any harm to have the laser treatment.

There are mixed reviews on whether it is effective or not at stimulating the follicles. I am currently running a bit of an experiment between myself and another patient who had FUE on the same day. I am using a 21 laser Raymax, he isn't.

My hair seems to be growing more quickly and thicker than his and i have had no pimples, whereas he has.

A lot of this is down to genetics, but i can say that my results are ahead of his, so the laser has certainly done no harm.

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

While I'm not very fond of laser therapy, Dr. Friedman on this site has posted a couple of impressive results.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D