FUE HT in India

Ludo

HI All,

I am 30 yrs old frm Australia with an indian background, suffering with Type III Vertex, Norwood III..

I have tried both Minoxidil and Proscar but none of these worked on me.

Now I am looking to do a FUE procedure with some of the finest surgeons I can afford.

Reading heaps about Dr Tejinder Bhatti and am looking at him as my option 1..however I am open to other options provided they are genuine and make sense.

Can any of you guys share some info with me as i have 100% confidence from this website.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Ludo,

I recently underwent a FUE procedure with Dr Bhatti back on the 25th of March 2012. I would highly recommend his service. I have just past the four month stage and my results are really beginning to come to fruition. If you need any assistance or advice please feel free to ask.

Regards

Reid

I had 3050 FUE grafts performed by Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

at the Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center,

Chandigarh, India in March 2012.

• 2 weeks later...
Dear Ludo,

I recently underwent a FUE procedure with Dr Bhatti back on the 25th of March 2012. I would highly recommend his service. I have just past the four month stage and my results are really beginning to come to fruition. If you need any assistance or advice please feel free to ask.

Regards

Reid

Hi Reid, It'll be great if you could please share your experience with Dr. Bhatti. I am in Delhi and exploring good FUE options..... Regards

• 3 weeks later...

I just did a FUE/FUT combo with Dr. Ramachandra, Chennai. He is actually an expert in FUE, but in my case thought combo would do much better. Got my procedure done on Sep 3rd and I'm very happy post-op. I have put in a thread under "Dr.Ramachandran" . Here are my pre-op and post op pictures. I also discuss the the benefits of FUE vs FUT on the discussion.

Hair Transplant Journey with Dr. Ramachandran - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

Thanks

Akk

Try FUE with Dr. Radha Rani, She is recommended here, however she is using motorized FUE.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
Apologies for the delay I'll post some recent pic's

Hey Reid, awaiting your recent pics. The finishing and packing of your hair look excellent! :) How many grafts did you get?