4 Month(just over) update with Dr Saifi Poland

Buzz2

Hi All

Please see update picture. Sorry, still havent got a decent camera.

I feel it has definetly improved and so has my crown due to propecia

1st pic pre-op , second 3 months , 3rd 4 months

5b32d38b57b5f_DSC071201.jpg.b6fed84936819c6dee9d0c1df7b857b9.jpg

5b32d38b75d15_photo2.jpg.836c7aac1b780da9e35e1b589b45ee14.jpg

5b32d38b8d0af_Photo01651.jpg.33d783e0caca45ad96f49cbc79e15626.jpg

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

hi buzz

let me be first to say your hair is looking amazing already at 4 months , the difference in your pre op pic and 4 month mark is night and day

there is a massive difference in the 3 and 4 months pics also

you must be estatic? you have barely started the growth phase so i would be confident in saying you are going to get an out of the park result

congrats bud and happy growing here in

be good to see monthly updates

Its weird because I dont think much is happening, then I compare against the old photos, then I get happy and excited.

I suppose it because I dont really see new hair sprouting from a bald scalp. Its just in between, so not so obvious straight away.

I am happy, because its the first time in years that Im not worrying about my hair, its the other way. Im gonna give it a few months then try to grow it a bit. That will be the real test.

I'll try to update monthly from now on. Same with you. Yours is looking great !!!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

It's very early days Buzz2 and it will begin to come in gradually.

Keep us posted with your progress and that link might be of some help to you.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/148161-what-exactly-hair-transplant-growth-timeline.html

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Dingdong - I've been on Propecia for 11 months now, its been brilliant for the mid and crown.

Chrisdav - Many thanks. Its a horrible wait though !!!! I'll try to do monthly updates from now.

cheers

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi

Did you have a FUT or FUE? Did you get the staples out in UK and does he use dissolvable ones? What sort of price is it per graft? Is the wait for surgery long? Some clinics like Farjo have 3 to 4 months waiting times.

Sorry for all the questions but I'm interested in possibility of first HT with Saifi as he seems to operate a more personal service than the top clinics while still being as good. It seems that as the other top surgeons including Farjo are well established and so busy they do not help with setting up arrangements for travel to consults or are not bothered whether you are coming from a distance or not.

Jerrycan

I had FUT. He uses dissolvable ones for the iinside of the scar. Normal for the outer. I had these removed in poland 12 days after. You can just ask your GP in the UK and they will

sort. Takes seconds.

I know he is quite busy , but did have a few random days left in October. You pay about 2k for 1000 grafts 2.4k for 1500 and 2.9k for 3000

The service is excellent. You will need to arrange your flight and he will take that as a deposit. No cash deposit. He will pay for 1 nights stay in the Art hotel which is excellent. He will aslo arrange and pay for the taxi from the airport.

Anything else you need to know , then just give me a shout.

Total 5134 grafts.

Thanks very much for the info,

Does he require the head to be shaved? I know it is usually better to work with a shaved area but it certainly gives the game away unless you can lie low for 2 weeks. As I would be flying from Dublin I would have to stay overnight and time it to given days just for the consultation due to there not being the same volume of flights that you can get from London

Where you able to keep a hat on going through the airports and on the flight?

jerrycan

if going for fue you will have to shave the donor area. what area are you looking to address

i had my temple areas filled and i was able to do this without shaving although he did shave a couple of area but was easily camouflaged with existing hair.

in terms of hat the only time i took mine off was going through the security check points. i was lucky that it wasnt very obvious that i had anything done due to existing hair able to cover. trust me people arent to worried or paying attention to you , its all in your own head . i thought everyone was staring at me but they werent,

I didnt require my head to shaved at the recipient area. The only bit that was shaved was the donor area . However the majority of this disappeared once taken and sewn up.

I didnt have a Hat. I wasnt too bothered about the thin strip showing at the airport.

Total 5134 grafts.

Not sure if i read part of your post correctly. He will do consult and transplant straight after if arranged prior. Have you sent him pics ??? He will give you a rough idea, but this may change slightly once he sees you in person

Total 5134 grafts.