Generic Propecia (Procepia)

Ireland89

Hello everyone,

I ordered some of the above product from an online pharmacy but I am worried that it's not safe to take.

I have read some horror stories on the net about people using Generic Medications from India, some of them had brick dust, plaster, lead, house paint, other meds, all sorts of stuff in them, much of it toxic.

I spoke to the pharmacy online and they said that their medications have been passed by the Indian FDA and W.H.O for export.

I have also read about sexual side affects, how common are these?

Any help would be appreciated,

Edited by Ireland89

I'm going out to receive 1mg propecia tablets tomorrow.

I believe our hairlines may be similar (I'm 21, suffering from receding hairline). I'll try and keep you updated on how my finasteride adventure goes, and if I suffer any side effects (God, I hope not).

I'm going out to receive 1mg propecia tablets tomorrow.

I believe our hairlines may be similar (I'm 21, suffering from receding hairline). I'll try and keep you updated on how my finasteride adventure goes, and if I suffer any side effects (God, I hope not).

Are you going for brand or generic?

Going for generic, I'm assuming there's no difference - how about yourself?

I am using Generic but it's from India so I am not sure if it even contains finasteride, it comes under the name of " Procepia "

Wish I knew some where in the UK or Ireland who were trustworthy and were not to expensive.

Where do you live? If you live in the US, try to get your doc to prescribe you the 5 mg generic Finasteride from a pharmacy. These "online rx" look suspicious, and they are often made by the same company but different rx names. That website looks fake as well...

If i were you, i'd refund my order, or at least throw it in the trash can if you can. Honestly, you are taking this ORALLY. It's not worth risking your health for it.

I wanted to try generics as well from online rx but went against it after weighing out the pros vs cons. Pros: cheaper. Cons: Possible adverse health effects and/or the drug being fake and not working, causing me to lose even more hair.

Ask around, i think there's a more "trustworthy" website selling finasteride that caters to UK customers (they don't take U.S.). i'll see if i can find it for ya but in the meantime ask around the forum.