Visited PAI Medical but want other suggestions

Hi. I had a consultation at PAI Medical in Nashville yesterday and I have to say that I was very impressed with Michael and his apparent honesty and knowledge.

He never once made me feel pressured but was rather very informative.

I spoke to him about this site and he said he was aware of it and was also aware that this site promotes follicular unit grafting rather than the strip method.

He said that they used to do the follicular unit method but that they found it to be too costly and not really any more beneficial to the patient than the strip method however he did not knock it......he simply said that both methods have their place and are necessary in some cases.

He is a patient himself and has had tremendous results and even shows you his scars which you can barely even see only by close examination.

I have been checking back here periodically to see what is said here so I wanted to ask you guys about them.

I would also like any other recommendations in the Nashville area.

I have also taken down Dr. Rose's info in Miami and will likely call him as well.

I have checked out Dr. Fisher's site as well though I have not called them.

According to PAI Medical I am a level 12 and would need about 6500 hairs transplanted (probably using the wrong terminology). Michael only suggested 1 session for now and hopefully forever.

I am from west Tennessee, and after over 2 years of research, I decided that travel shouldn't be a big factor and I am having surgery in Chicago.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Oops! Looks like I put this in the wrong thread. Sorry about that.

Anymore advice I can get about PAI Medical or warnings to stay away from them or suggestions for other doctors would be very helpful.

I am wanting to move forward but with the right surgeon and procedure.

You should do more research.

I have heard good things about Dr. Fisher, but there is only a very very short list I would trust with my noggin.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 year later...

I had a procedure with PAI last year. I'm going to need some additional hairline work. I will travel to a well known surgeon for that. PAI sales people talk about PAI...never the actual surgeon. The pictures that they show may or may not be from the current surgeon. Samuel Botta is the current surgeon. I will not do another procedure with him.