I just want to comment on my wonderful experience going to Dr. Shelly Friedman in Scottsdale Arizona. I have the unfortunate experience of having my first hair transplant at the hair club in Orange County California with Dr. John Gaffney, and he did a terrible job.

I had a second transplant with Dr. Michael Meshkin, and third one with Dr. Brandon Ross.

I really wish I went to Dr. Friedman first. His office is state of the art, his protocol for preop and postop surgery is cutting edge, his surgical facilities, staff and procedure was 100% better than all the other places combined.

I am an actual patient, I do not work for Dr. Friedman, he didn't ask me to write this post, and I have no financial interest in his company. Just for your information.

If you're considering a hair transplant you should check out Dr. Friedman. Certain things like post op laser therapy for free, the lateral slick technique, no scabbing protocol are just a few ways that I feel Dr. Friedman stands out as a far superior hair transplant surgeon

I will probably have one more hair transplant in the future and Dr. Shelly Friedman is the definitely the doctor I will use. If you have any questions regarding this please send me a private message and I'll be happy to share my personal experience with u.

Edited by sasha2077

sasha2077,

Congratulations and thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Dr. Friedman does great work! I encourage you to share your pre and post-operative photos and continue to update us on your progress.

Best of luck and happy growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thank you so much for the kind comments in regards to our office. I'm glad that you felt individualized and comfortable with staff and Dr. Friedman. We do our best to make sure all your needs are taken care of and that you get the best care possible. I'm looking forward to seeing your results!

Take Care,

Carly Klein

Patient Consultant for Dr. Shelly Friedman

Dr. Shelly Friedman is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network