Richie48/ UK patient / Dr Feller HT2 6 month pics

Hi

Most of you know me , been researching HTs since 2005 , taking finasteride since 2006 , I have had two HTs 4200 grafts in total

I'm very happy so far with HT2 , search my user name for older posts documenting my progress from Two HTs with Dr Feller .

This progress helps comfirm I made the right choice to stick with Dr Feller .

For newbies reading this from the UK , give Spex a ring , top guy with all you ever need to know about HTs and saving your hair .

2100 crown grafts nov 2007

2100 crown and temple grafts jan 2012

This is 6 months after my last proceedure .

DSC04738.jpgDSC04745.jpgDSC04737.jpg

DSC04732.jpgDSC04731.jpg

DSC04746.jpgDSC03536-1.jpg

DSC04730.jpg

Below are some of my other older posts , thiese will help you to see where I have come from , if you aren't aware of my progress .

I hope this helps guys understand what can be realistically achieved with a world class surgeon and a long term plan .

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165983-richie48-uk-patient-dr-feller-hair-transplant-2-4-month-update-pics.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164664-richie48-uk-patient-extreamly-close-pics-dr-fellers-grafts-placement-naturalness.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164235-richie48-dr-feller-uk-patient-new-short-hair-pics-round-two-jan-2012-a.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/163760-dr-feller-uk-patient-richie48-2100-crown-grafts-2007-2011-brand-new-update.html

Hair Restoration Site for richie48

Richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Looking good richie, starting to fill in at 6 months.

I am curious about the density in your crown and found this on your blog describing it after your first session.

The approximate area covered was almost square measuring 7cm by 5cm , 35 sq/cms so I should get density of around 60 grafts per sq/cm , this was dicussed with Dr Feller as the best way to compliment my existing hair density as i tend to wear my hair longer , surfer style .

You had 60 fu/cm2 in your crown from your first session. Do you know how many more grafts were added in your crown in session two? Do you know the hair counts from your HTs?

Just wondering if you have beat my record of 72 fu/cm2 crown dense packing.

El nino , Hi bud , hope your well , with HT2 we didn't put all the 2100 grafts into the crown again , so I havn't doubled up on density .

The placement with HTs was specifically desighed to hit weaker areas , both temples where subtily tweaked and reinforced . The natural parting down my right side was also addressed and we took more grafts into the weaker right side from HT1 .

Your density will still be the record bud , I estimate the four ares recieved approximatly 500 grafts each just to strenghen what I already had , again this was a long term goal , one thing I have learnt with HTs is to always have a long term plan .

HT1 was 2100 into the crown with the left side growing out the best , the right side always was a little weaker .

HT2 addressed the temples , natural parting and into the crown with another 2100 grafts .

Total graft count is approximatly 4200 , I used to have a large balding head , you could no longer even see my double crown , my temples where starting to meet with the crown and I was bald on top , now I am no longer the balding guy ! hahahah which I am truly grateful for .

I actually have enough hair to have cool styles and colours and even enough density to grow it longer which can kill some HTs .

Hey Spex , how you doing guy , sick in there and ignore the trouble causers ,you're a top HT guru with all the knowledge , and I wouldn't be where I am without you , so thanks again pal .

Richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Thanks for the reply richie, I am good thanks mate. Sounds like you and Dr. Feller have a good plan.

I thought maybe you had a lot of singles in your strip from your first HT hence the reason for adding more grafts into the crown. And why I asked if you knew the hair counts.

As you know the hair count is just as, maybe even more, important than the graft count.

Regardless you are going to be set once your second session fully grows in.