Anyone use regenepure??

• 1 month later...

I use Regenpure dr with Nioxin. My hairline is still receding, but the number of hairs that falls out in the shower has been cut in half (I'm a norwood), so I feel that it has slowed the loss down somewhat. In my opinion, Regenpure is a great alternative to Nizoral.

I'm still struggling on whether or not I should start finasteride. I'm 27 years old as of this writing. I'm worried about that dreaded side effect that I always read about, because I plan on getting married and having kids someday.

I use Regenepure in conjunction with Revita. Both contain Ketonconozale but each has other nice ingredients that the other omits(Regenepure has Saw Palmetto while Revita has Copper Peptides etc). Both are great however I think Revita is the better quality shampoo and leaves the hair a bit fuller and thicker than Regenepure. Regenepure has better ingredients overall but either way they are both great.

P.S. Prescription Ketocanazole shampoo leaves my hair the fullest after shampooing, followed by Revita and Regenepure. All three leave my hair looking healthy and full, although my hair tends to get "slicker" a little faster with Revita and Regenepure.

sorry to hear that. I also started using the microneedle 2 months ago. since that time I see MAYBE no more than 4 hairs in my hand during shampoo v.s. before I could count SEVERAL hairs 20 or so.

SO either the mironeedle, lipogaine, regenepure is working - or in combo.

I really believe in the microneedle google it - I believe this is the culprit!!

Yes, I have one those. But found my scalp to be very sore for the next few days after use. I used the 0.5 mm needle.

Very effective on my face for firming the skin , especially with the use of copper peptide alternated with ascorbic acid.

Might even be effective on donor scars after about 8 months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been using Nizoral twice a week. I like how it leaves my hair feeling full and easy to style.

Havent tried any of the other ketoconazole shampoos yet.

I would like to give regenepure a go, but it's helluva difficult to get a hold of. The bloke from the hairlossfromsteroids highly recommends it.

I've just ordered Revita, which is pretty expensive. So I hope it's worth it.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily