Confused Dr Madhu or Dr Radha

newHT

Without a doubt I would say Dr. Radha. I may even compare her over Dr. Path based on the results and patient experience. Yes, Dr. Madhu is more experienced but I feel more comfortable towards Dr. Radha.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

My vote goes to Dr Radha, hands down. She is very hands-on with all her patients, and to make sure it happens that way she undertakes only one operation per day, giving her complete attention.

When i was evaluating my options, i was very impressed with my interactions with her, timely email/telephone calls, all questions answered and in detail. Even the smallest of my query was well answered putting to rest all my doubts about the Dr and the procedure. All this was even before i was scheduled for surgery/met her.

When i finally met her for my surgery, it was an even more pleasant and satisfying experience. For once did i not feel anything amiss, in fact i wouldn't hesitate to say i felt that i was being operated upon by one of my very close friends/relative itself. To have this feeling is extremely gratifying, especially since hair transplant procedures have really caught up and there is a new clinic coming up in every nook and corner to rip patients apart. Dr Radha is not only very skillful in her art but she is there to build lasting relations along the way. Frankly there are many docs with good credentials, with Dr Radha you get talented doc plus a good person. And if you ask me that's a fantastic combination to have.

I recommend her completely, you should go ahead and do a consultation with her and know for yourself.

Take care and best of luck.

Hi,

I can mirror Hector's experience with Doctor Radha. The only caveat I can think of is that whilst there have been a number of new clients posting on HTN this year there aren't many results for prospective clients to evaluate at this stage. I'm one of them being 4.5 months out from my HT.

In comparison Doctor Madhu has many solid results on this forum for you to review but he does 2 - 3 procedures a day and most of the work is being completed by other support doctors and technicians. Doctor Radha is hands on and manage's her clinic and staff very well.

Its a tough call but I think you'd be happy with either and it just depends what you prefer.

Cheers Rod

Hi,

Please check out my blog, I had an HT with Dr. Radha just 2 days back.

Doctorwise as well as personwise I can sya I have hardly met in my life with somebody like her.

Feel free to send me any queries.

Cheers,

Tushar

tuja

One HT:

2900 Grafts with Dr. Radha

• 1 year later...