13 month update on 200+FUE for browlift scar repair by Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

This nice lady came to see us in the spring with complaints of hairless browlift scars.

We filmed the procedure and it’s seen at: http://

Preop, Intraop, and 6 month pictures are shown. Also, last week, she sent me 13 month pictures. She looks fantastic and is pleased.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

1.jpg.6092f6d0b3f91fa94979aaad48b2ea1d.jpg

2.jpg.022e8a972673e6cd722ef39726fc124a.jpg

3.jpg.97e34ce26a3bcc9ea6ef2e9e482320a2.jpg

4.jpg.57543766610a0ad2bbeadac812ff097b.jpg

5.jpg.e490304bd15ad9f2193602cba577b3d0.jpg

6a.jpg.b11a8a3bad9ade43ac6f54fd9a18f1cd.jpg

6.jpg.7efbfa66ee0e649b313a811954d608ae.jpg

7.jpg.969c1b4ab31c7cab8ccf10a19efdfaf5.jpg

8.jpg.a1eb1cdf0003936d4c0e61ed5e4ccce9.jpg

9.jpg.8678ea7b42b90641296c33c6ba5914e6.jpg

62.jpg.9b0ae1ec226a92cd1f0790b3f98b0be6.jpg

63.jpg.51b09be7738f746a8c93af7417ff8e8f.jpg

130.jpg.907bd89830e2e36b63fbbaae428efd59.jpg

131.jpg.71d2fa6db9b53f01d73ff4acc160b0a6.jpg

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Nice work.

Women seem to get good results I have noticed from transplants.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I'm really picky about offering hair to females. If its a fight that I have a good chance of winning, like this lady's problem, yeah, I'll take it anyday. If its diffuse thinning with thin donor hair....I won't take the fight. No way I can win. So all total, I've done about 14 females and about 1400 men. Exactly the opposite is true with facelifts....I don't care to do men's facelifts as it takes a lot more pull and they look quite different for a few weeks. I've done maybe 100 men facelifts and 3500 women.

Dr. Lindsey

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi Everyone,

I havn't posted for a while on the forum but Dr. Lindsey told me that my photo's were posted so i wanted to confirm that everything has gone well with my grafts.

My bald patches were basically scar tissue from an endoscopic browlift so they were very white and concave. They were especially noticeable when my hair was wet and on windy days i was conscious of them.

They had bothered me for a couple of years before i decided to seek some solution and thats what led me to the forum...so pleased i found it and it eventually led me to Dr. Lindsey via Spex.

I travelled from the UK but it was definately worth the journey and I enjoyed visiting Washington, the whole experience was enjoyable. I only had 200 grafts so I didnt experience any trauma or need for any concealment of the surgery. The grafts went into scar tissue which can sometimes mean there is reduced blood supply so the grafts potentially have less chance of survival....luckily mine grew very well, one side showed really early growth which was really encouraging. The left side took the full 12 months to mature and the hairs still seem to be getting stronger and thicker.

I only have good things to say about Dr. Lindsey and his team....basically they are good at what they do. I don't usually do recommendations but i would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lindsey to any of my family or friends.

Thanks to everyone who posts on here because it is a valuable source of information and of course thanks to Dr. Lindsey and his team for their skill . Not forgetting Spex for all his help...

Excellent result. It's clear that a huge amount of planning and detail went into this case. Nicely done!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks Blake. I wish I could tell you that a huge amount of planning went into the case...but it was pretty straight forward. She was an ideal patient and easy to work with. The only variable was the scar tissue's vascularity....and whether the grafts would grow and no amount of planning would have changed that. Fortunately she had fairly soft scar tissue and grew great.

All in all a fairly simple case and a nice result on a pleasant patient. Everyday should be as good.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

McLean, VA