ranting

Anonymous

well, i stopped taking propecia for a bit, and poor me, i seem to have lost a lot of hair on my front hairline, its pretty much all thinning on the frontal hairline, i'm feeling the same way when I first realized that I was losing hair..ugh. and I'm only 21.. it's horrible to realize your losing hair at such a age, I dont quite... feel young anymore..its actually quite depressing.. anyway, if your taking propecia, dont stop...ever.

By the way, when's the best time to take propecia? I'm trying to get back to taking it on a daily basis, when's the best time of day to take it?

Thanks

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

well, i stopped taking propecia for a bit, and poor me, i seem to have lost a lot of hair on my front hairline, its pretty much all thinning on the frontal hairline, i'm feeling the same way when I first realized that I was losing hair..ugh. and I'm only 21.. it's horrible to realize your losing hair at such a age, I dont quite... feel young anymore..its actually quite depressing.. anyway, if your taking propecia, dont stop...ever.

By the way, when's the best time to take propecia? I'm trying to get back to taking it on a daily basis, when's the best time of day to take it?

Thanks

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

The general idea is to keep Finasteride active in your system. There are lots of guys here (including myself) who only take it every other day or 3 times a week. After some extensive research I found this is more than enough to do the trick. Taking more will not grow more hair or increase the efficiency of the product. It will just empty your wallet a bit more. As for when to take it, it seems just before bed time works best.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

It is also notworthy to remember that your body may build up a tolerance were the medication does not work any longer. This has been the experience of some long term users, see posts on this site and others.

My feeling is to keep the dose as shown on many of the studies to get the longest possible effectiveness, I also use every other day.