Minoxidil Liquid 5 Min Massage Necessary?

Boba909

Hi guys, i was wondering if the 5 mins massaging for applying minoxidil is really necessary for every part of the scalp. If this were true, it'd take me about half an hour just to rub it in. Isn't 30 seconds each part enough?

I used to just apply it to the area until it's wet, then maybe a little bit of massaging. All the rubbing does is make it dry faster. That is why I take the minoxidil tablet. Much less hassle!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I used to just apply it to the area until it's wet, then maybe a little bit of massaging. All the rubbing does is make it dry faster. That is why I take the minoxidil tablet. Much less hassle!

Hello I am 26 years old male , NW 4 scale patient .Can you please tell me what is the advantage of Tablet over the foam? Is it safe as compared to Foam? why do doctors or this website doesn't recommend Oral minoxidil pill??

me personally would like to try the tablet as the foam is pain to me. It makes my hair look and feel a bit sticky. I feel it makes my head look even more bald. Hence i apply it only once in night and don't want to apply it in morning- Don't want my office colleagues to focus on my crown first thing in the morning.

Also I comb my hair after applying minoxidil (30 min after applying)and in that way the foam might spread to other parts of my hair and cause unwanted shedding as you mentioned in few threads.-Is it true???