How much rest do you need before going to gym and start playing with weights again....?

I waited 2 months before doing any heavy lifting. started jogging after 2 weeks and did cable work. every doctor provides post-op instructions which will include info on when to resume exercise, so you should follow them as closely as possible.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

bllorayne,

As hairthere stated, restarting your daily workout routine should be a gradual process.

After my third procedure, I waited a good 3 months before resuming heavy lifting. However, I started light weight training as early as 6 days, staples in and everything. Of course, I started very light doing dozens of reps and kept my head very still. Any exercises that puts a strain on the donor area should be avoided for several weeks/months.

As you get back into the gym, start slowly and use common sense. If you feel any strain, stop the exercise immediately and move onto something else.

Best wishes,

Bill