Using topical product called ZX42

HF

I am using a product called ZX42 that I got from (URL reference removed by moderator). google it and you will find it. I am posting here because I believe its working. Its only been 20 days since I have been using it so we will wait and see what happens. here are my pics so far.

March 29th (before)' target='_blank' rel='noopener'> March 29th (before)

March 29th (before) by jcreely, on Flickr

April 18th (19 days of ZX42)' target='_blank' rel='noopener'> April 18th (19 days of ZX42)

April 18th (19 days of ZX42) by jcreely, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcreely/7094137257/'>http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcreely/7094137257/'>http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcreely/7094137257/'>http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcreely/7094137257/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcreely/7094137257/ by jcreely, on Flickr

April 18th (19 days of ZX42)' target='_blank' rel='noopener'> April 18th (19 days of ZX42)

April 18th (19 days of ZX42) by jcreely, on Flickr

March 29th 2012 cropped' target='_blank' rel='noopener'> March 29th 2012 cropped

March 29th 2012 cropped by jcreely, on Flickr

April 18th 2012 cropped' target='_blank' rel='noopener'> April 18th 2012 cropped

April 18th 2012 cropped by jcreely, on Flickr

April 19th Scalp Closeup using ZX42'>http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcreely/6948469812/' target='_blank' rel='noopener'> April 19th Scalp Closeup using ZX42

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcreely/6948469812/ by jcreely, on Flickr

Edited by TakingThePlunge

HF,

Welcome to this community. I find it interesting that your first post here is to promote a hair growth product and after a brief search I noticed that you've been busy promoting this product on multiple other hair loss sites across the web. In fact, these same photos are displayed elsewhere on the web under the name "jcreely" who just happens to be the creator of the very website referenced in your post that I have since edited. If you are affiliated with this company then our Terms of Service dictate that you must state as much in your signature.

As for the product, let me say that I'm highly skeptical. I have viewed the website and have not been able to find a list of ingredients and I find the following description form the home page quite vague.

Just what is ZX42?

ZX42 formula is a scientific break through, I spent years researching trying to find the most effective way to bring life back to areas on the scalp that once had hair. ZX42 will not grow hair where there was never hair before but it will thicken your thinning hair and ZX42 is the best frontal hair product now on the market. Best of all there are no side effects no oiliness or itchiness. We want to make our science very simple to you and tell you how ZX42 solution works, it promotes blood flow to the scalp and helps mature the stem cells that signal the dermal papilla to grow. This product is hypo allergenic and is designed to quickly penetrate deep in the scalp for faster results. Check out the before and after pictures to see real results. We only add pictures when they are sent to us and we are very excited with the results.

Just what are "creator" A. Tomlinson's credentials? I don't see that specified either.

After a bit more searching, I come up with the following ingredients list. Perhaps you can confirm if this is accurate. If it is, I don't see anything revolutionary here whatsoever.

stearic acid - glycerin - lactic acid - saw palmetto - ginkgo biloba - panax ginseng - niiacin - biotin

ginger - rosemary - zinc - fo-ti root - dextrose - horsetail extract - skullcap extract - bhringaraj powder leaf - hydrolyzed collagen - ]methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - soy - micro-crystalline cellulose - sodium citrate - silicon dioxide - calcium carbonate - lecithin - dextrose - tricalcium phosphate - magnesium stearate - dextrin - gum arabic - croscarmellose sodium - titanium dioxide - triethanolamine - glycol stearate - mineral water - provitamin b5 panthenol - keratin - vitamin e and a, sunflower seed oil - carbomer oat kernel protein - potassium lactate - dimethicone - cetyl alcohol

magnesium aluminum silicate - butyl carbamate - disodium edta - dmdm hydantoin - urea - methylparaben.

You'll find that the members of this community are not easily impressed by flashy products with sci-fi names.

Anyone seeking to maintain and potentially regrow hair needs to know that the only FDA approved and clinically proven non-surgical hair loss treatments currently available are Rogaine (minoxidil) and Propecia (finasteride). Using any other product at the exclusion of these drugs is likely to result in further hair loss.

Using ZX42 along with proven treatments probably won't do any harm but at $59.99 for a one month supply it's not particularly cost effective.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Never heard of zx42 before, what's in it? minox? Keep us posted , hopefully you will see positive results, and you didn't just waste your money.

thanks. I never heard about it before either. actually found it quite by accident. I was googling hair loss treatments. and I came across this and was very skeptical. I actually spoke to the inventor several times before I started using it. he was sick of being bald and spent 4 years working on this. he is very passionate about it product. so I guess we'll see what happens. oh and the ingredients are on {URL reference removed by moderator - again)

HF,

If you are truly a happy consumer of this product, that's fine. But our terms of service make it clear that promotional links are prohibited. Thus, if you want to talk about a product you are happy with, go ahead. But this is our last request to ask you to stop linking to promotional websites.

Also, according to our forum co-moderator Dave, you are posting the same photos as the inventor of the product is elsewhere on the web. Thus, if you represent the company, I don't mind if you post here, but the same rules apply about promotional links AND you must disclose your affiliation with the company in your forum signature. To do this, go to "Your Info" in the forum navigation bar above and then click "Edit Signature" on the left.

I expect you to comply with these rules before your next post or your posting privileges will be suspended.

Thanks,

Bill

HF,

If you are truly a happy consumer of this product, that's fine. But our terms of service make it clear that promotional links are prohibited. Thus, if you want to talk about a product you are happy with, go ahead. But this is our last request to ask you to stop linking to promotional websites.

Also, according to our forum co-moderator Dave, you are posting the same photos as the inventor of the product is elsewhere on the web. Thus, if you represent the company, I don't mind if you post here, but the same rules apply about promotional links AND you must disclose your affiliation with the company in your forum signature. To do this, go to "Your Info" in the forum navigation bar above and then click "Edit Signature" on the left.

I expect you to comply with these rules before your next post or your posting privileges will be suspended.

Thanks,

Bill

First off Bill, I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to stay on this forum. I have done everything that you asked in the profile/signature. Please see "my hairloss story" for incredibly disclosing details of my association with ZX42.

I appreciate your question about Mr. Tomlinson's credentials. I know he was formely an electronics engineer, I know he studied biochemistry for 5 years, but know very little else. He is quite a brilliant man. However, this means very little to me. You see, I have been in management for years and found that credentials mean very little to me. I don't put much credence into what people put on a paper - it has little meaning to me. I often hired people for jobs that required degrees that didn't have one over people that did. I have learned that these credentials prove only one thing - this person was able to memorize material in order to pass exams and they gave him/her a paper as a result. But did they "study" or "memorize." Did they really gain and retain a deep understanding of the material that was presented to them...hard to know. I know by listening and observing people and I am usually dead on. Bill Gates dropped out which most people. There is quite a selection of very famous ingenious people who dropped at at all education levels.

My pics are posted on the hair fuel site. I don't know about the inventors. he is certainly welcome to post them as well.

Again, I appreciate you allowing me to stay on. All I want to do is communicate my results as I progress. I am honest and have an open mind. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

hi hf how is the zx42 treatment going as i am very sceptical also the site has a shampoo at $69 seems a rip off and the laser comb is the same as velform on the site, has the regrowth formula got minox in it as the other ingredience is in a similar product called herbal h and i think that does not do anything for hair regrowth.:rolleyes:

hi hf how is the zx42 treatment going as i am very sceptical also the site has a shampoo at $69 seems a rip off and the laser comb is the same as velform on the site, has the regrowth formula got minox in it as the other ingredience is in a similar product called herbal h and i think that does not do anything for hair regrowth.:rolleyes:

the treatment is going very well. the price seems high, but i don't set them. I can say that i have been using a single bottle for 2 months and i still have half the bottle left. the laser comb is free with the kit and helps to stimulate follicles, but not the key. its got 1.8 percent concentration of minoxidil compared to 5 percent in Rogaine. the inventor has discovered that minoxidil isn't that effective without a carrier. the combination of the other ingredients and processing at extreme temperatures results in a product that regrows hair.

hi,

I'm very serious about to the care of my hair. I'm facing a problem of hair loss. suggest me what can I do?

Thanks

check out ZX42 at (link removed) it really does work to grow you hair back. You can use Nizoral as well to reduce miniaturzation. they work great together!