Hi!

Looking through posts i see alot about toppik/concealers etc. Do the top clinics let patients use these in the 'after' shots.

Not that there as anything wrong wiht using them but i am considering a transplant and would like to know what the finished product looks like

bw

Silemani,

Absolutely not! A reputable clinic would never present after photos with concealer applied without divulging that fact. Having said that, you must be careful. There are unscrupulous clinics that do that very thing.

Edited by TakingThePlunge

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Silemani,

Absolutely not! A reputable clinic would never present after photos with concealer applied without divulging that fact. Having said that, you must be careful. There are unscrupulous clinics that do that very thing.

I would assume/hope none of those clinics are part of the coalition on this forum?

Edited by TakingThePlunge
Typo

Mickey85,

In no way would any clinic recommended by the HTN practice this sort of deceit. These clinics are carefully vetted not only for their world-class surgical technique but also their commitment to patient care and satisfaction.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Mickey85,

In no way would any clinic recommended by the HTN practice this sort of deceit. These clinics are carefully vetted not only for their world-class surgical technique but also their commitment to patient care and satisfaction.

Very cool, did not mean any disrespect.

Mickey85,

I apologize if I gave you the impression that I was offended by your question. Not at all.

No no, I just didn't want you to think I was in any way implying anything negative. This forum has helped countless people, myself included in finding solutions to their needs and wants :)