9 month results (5604 grafts with Dr Rahal)

Looking good!! You officially have a hairline!! Looking like il be heading back over in September.. Hopefully the house mates are as cool as the last ones!!

Hey John2009, any updates on how your HT with HW turned out? 6k grafts must have been epic.

• 1 month later...

I have a suggestion. When you go again, have the doc bring forward the temples a bit. Just makes it all blend in a natural way and will better frame your face. What makes a toupee look silly is that strong shock of hair on top, yet the sides are waaaay back. You have some of the densest/best results for one HT I've seen. Another pass and you are going to be rockin some hair, so it would be best to incorporate those sides. I lost my temporal points in my early 20's and getting them back has been a favorite aspect to my new hairline. Temporal hair makes it so LEGIT!

I have a suggestion. When you go again, have the doc bring forward the temples a bit. Just makes it all blend in a natural way and will better frame your face. What makes a toupee look silly is that strong shock of hair on top, yet the sides are waaaay back. You have some of the densest/best results for one HT I've seen. Another pass and you are going to be rockin some hair, so it would be best to incorporate those sides. I lost my temporal points in my early 20's and getting them back has been a favorite aspect to my new hairline. Temporal hair makes it so LEGIT!

What these pictures don't show is that I already have good strong natural temporal points. I was lucky that they did not recede. You would really have to see my whole face to really see what a great job doc Rahal did recreating my hair line. In real life, it looks like nothing was ever done.

Thank you aaron1234.

As for your question on how I wear my hair in public, I actually wear it according to how I feel when I take off in the morning. I don’t really see why a hairtransplant should limit the way one styles their hair. I just comb it many different ways. Sure, some ways give the impression of more density and coverage than others. But it is nice just to have this option again. You would really have to see my entire face to really see how the placement of my new hairline suits my head perfectly. When I post pictures of my progress, I always try to emphasize more on the refinement of the work rather than anything else. In real life, and this is probably the best part, nobody would ever suspect that I had a hairtransplant. And that I figure is the most important thing.

Hopes this answers your question somewhat.

Kind regards

That is such a GREAT point and one of the best parts of getting a HT - aside of course from the confidence, feelings etc. Being able to do different things and style my hair again. I think for the past, at least 10 years all I ever felt comfortable doing was pushing/combing it forward to cover as much of the receding as possible.

I am like you in the fact that making it look as dense as possible isn't important for me. I style it sometimes in ways that most HT patients/docs would probably frown against, but that is part of the reason I paid for it to be done. Freedom!!!

Great point and your results look really good. Wish you the best and keep spikin and gellin it up. :)

My Hair Loss Web Site

FUT - 8/12/11 - Dr. Keller - Chicago - 3140 grafts

365 singles, 375 doubles, & 2400 multiple hair grafts

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or a professional within the hair transplant field, but I am one hell of a researcher and have been dubbed "master googler" by people that know me. So, anything I say is solely my best opinion or answer based on everything I have read and/or experienced. :)

That is such a GREAT point and one of the best parts of getting a HT - aside of course from the confidence, feelings etc. Being able to do different things and style my hair again. I think for the past, at least 10 years all I ever felt comfortable doing was pushing/combing it forward to cover as much of the receding as possible.

I am like you in the fact that making it look as dense as possible isn't important for me. I style it sometimes in ways that most HT patients/docs would probably frown against, but that is part of the reason I paid for it to be done. Freedom!!!

Great point and your results look really good. Wish you the best and keep spikin and gellin it up. :)

Thank you southbeacharchi,

Ya, it is great to once again have the fredom to select a style according to how I feel that particular day.

Happy growing!

Ps: I took a look at your website, great results. Congrats!