Beauty Holiday Poland - Dr Rataj?

Hi,

I've contacted Beauty Holiday and been quoted an extremely cheap ?1700 for 1000 grafts. At present I've no reason to think it's a particularly dodgy practice as all transplants seem to be cheap in Poland, so if anyone has any direct experience with this Doctor and practice I'd appreciate any feedback.

I understand Marwan Saifa is very good as well.

Cheers!

i can vouch for dr saifi of am-med, i dont know anything about the other doc. if you check on here there is quite a few positive reviews about dr saifi. 1000 grafts with him i think will cost 2000 so near enough the same as this other clinic

do your research thoroughly

Hi

I've never heard of them, but it does sound cheap.

I had my transplant with Dr Saifi 6 weeks ago and connot speak highly enough of him so far. Ive yet to see the final results but the procedure itself, aftercare etc had been excellent. He visited me at the hotel the day after surgery has phoned me at home, answers all emails personally in a timely manner.

I have spoke to ther patients of him, with final results , who are very, very pleased with their results.

So if you are going to Poland , Id say Dr Saifi , no question.

If you need anything else, let me know.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi

Yeah I had FUT also . I always have my hair grade 2/3. Im not worried about the scar. They are so good nowaday. My scar line is very thin but is very red at the moment. Also I have had a bit of shock loss, so it shows a bit at the moment. But a another month or two it will be fine.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

Dingdong

Still not much to report yet. Im 6 weeks today , so got a bit more time to wait yet.

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi,

I don't mean to dismiss Poland as an option but if you are after an affordable hair transplant and don't mind travelling further, I can recommend Doctor Radha Rani in Vizag, India. She is newly recommended by the forum and charges in the vicinity of $1US (0.76 euro) for FUT.

Just another option for you to consider. I will say that travelling to India is a bit more daunting than Europe but at least she has been scrutinised by forum member and has been assessed as providing ultra refined hair transplant procedures.

Regards

Rod

Cheers Rod. Yeah i was reading a lot about Indian Doctors on here lat night and followed one guy's story quite closely who had been to Dr Radha, however it wasn't all that positive! He was a bit upset and no regrowth after 8 months.

Are there a lot of success stories?

Shesawaterfall

You cant go wrong with Saifi. 1.16 a graft , 60.00 return flight if you book early enough. And from July onwards Ryanair fly form Bournemouth to Wroclaw !!!

Im from Southampton also.

Total 5134 grafts.

Sorry Rod, I was wrong about Dr Radha - it was Dr Madhu that had some unhappy punters. All of Radha's look amazing. Definitely worth thinking about. Suppose it all depends on the flights.

Buzz2,

Is that euros or pounds? Southampton as well huh? I don't live there now - I'm doing a stint in the middle east now. God I'd love a beer!

Hi

Thats Pounds. Yeah in Bitterne.

Ah ok, probably not much in it then. Id definitely consider Radha Rani then or Madhu then aswell.

Id struggle without beer !!

Total 5134 grafts.

BLOODY HELL not another Saints fan lol, i echo everything Buzz says i got back just over 2 weeks ago from Dr Saifi after my 2nd HT with him and i had FUT on both procedure's Dingdong's correct 2k for 1000 grafts(fut). Any questions regarding AM-MED&Dr Saifi just ask

Tony 4350 fut graftsx2 ht's Dr Saifi am-med.

Hopefully soon to be a premier team !!! Not going according to plan at the moment !!

Pirate Porter !!! - We're all ganging up on you.

Shes - They can to a certain extent , depends on your donor density and laxity. If they do they can open up the same scar each time. As a rough , very rough guide. you can get anywhere from 4000 - 8000 grafts Fut ,depending on the patient. Once that is exhausted, you can get 2000 or so, may be more for FUE (again rough guide)

From your pic, yours doesn look bad at all. A few thousand grafts and youll be really happy i think.

I made my decison on Dr Saifi based on The Portchester Pirate , Johnnyboy12 and hairtohelp2. All very happy . There have been many other happy patients since , not to the level of the other docs on here but Dr Saifi isnt a paying member.

Total 5134 grafts.

True - lets hope it was a minor change of plan. 2nd for automatic promotion would do!

Cheers for the info. To be honest it's not too bad at the moment, and when dry not even noticeable, but the temple is starting to go badly again. I recovered it from a shocking state 5 years ago using Propecia (looking at old photos is incredible how I used to look!), but just this last month it's started to go, following the same pattern as before.

I think it's because I experimented with not washing my hair for 3 months, and it seems to have caused this. I hope that's it at least, but most forums say oil and sebum on the scalp doesnt affect DHT, but this is too strange a cooincidence.

Have you all heard about natural DHT blockers, like Pumpkin seed oil and green tea?

ARHHH! Dingdong that's a toughy not wanting to sound like i'm sat on the fence but my journey is only half way there. Not saying that i'm not happy i'm very happy with my hairline which was done last year,but i still have another year to go before i have the result i'm hoping for. Ask me the same question next year and i'll give you a full honest answer, and of course when the pics are on here next year then maybe you can give me your theory on this topic to.