Hair transplant in Egypt?

Hi everyone... I'm currently considering a hair transplant after all conventional medication failed to restore my hair. I have tried Rogain, Phyto 4 & Perfectil. That said, i think the condition is now stable and hair loss isn't increasing.

I found many Drs in Egypt performing FUE. However, I need someone trustworthy. Any recommendations?

Cheers..

Hello. I have no knowledge of any surgeons in Egypt, but I would be very careful. A repair costs more in terms of using up precious grafts to fix a butchered up job.

Consider Belgium if you don't want to travel too far from home. Dr. Feriduni is excellent.

I travelled far to get my surgery, its not worth taking the risk going to someone you have no idea about.

Thanks for your reply.. I just need to ask you some questions:

How long do you think I need to take off from work until the wounds (FUE) heal?

Do I have to take propecia post the operation? cause I dont want to go for it due to its side effects ( might sound over-rated, but why take the risk).

Thanks

From what I just researched, Phyto4 and Perfectil are junk supplements. While Rogaine is established, have you ever really tried Finasteride or Dutasteride?? Those are the really good and proven medications.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D