Choice of Surgeon

makem32

Hey guys I am still waiting and deciding to have my First surgery done I am 32 a slow receeder no crown loss been on Propecia for around 6 month no side affects. I am between a 2 and 3 on the norwood scale have always had a high hairline I have done a lot of research.

What are peoples opionions of the 3 surgeons I am looking at Rahal, Biasanga & Ferduini all seem to turn out excellent results I have been quoted 2000 grafts and I am thinking of using a the FUE I have been told I have good charatristics for this. There is not much between Rahal & Ferudini work but the later is a lot closer to me as I am Uk based and signifcally cheaper than Dr Rahal

Aprreciate your thoughts guys.

Cheers Steve

I would chose Dr. Rahal or Dr. Bisanga. Based to your requirements on closer distance and FUE method, I would strongly encourage you to go to Bisanga. He is the best when it comes to FUE, he got great documented before and after photos at the hairlossexperience forum. You can have a look at them. However if you changed your mind to strip there nobody better than Dr. Rahal. Good luck.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

They are all good Makem32.

Have a consultation with all 3.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I have had consults with all 3 they all have recommeded the same treatment plans Rahal has the most published results but his FUE is nearly double the price of the other two.

You can see a lot of Bisanga and Feriduni results on hairloss experience.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Makem, my personal favorite is Bisanga. As for published results, as Hariri said you should check out some of the other forums. Also, I'm sure all three clinics would be happy to email you more fue cases to look at.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

Stephen, the rep. of BHR clinic (Bisanga) restored all of his hair with only FUE. You understand how hard is it to be achieved with this method. He has a thread in hairlossexperience forum showing all of his FUE surgeries. Now he is adding more grafts into crown using beard hair and it yields very well. Im a true believer of Bisanga's FUE talent.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I would very strongly recommend Feriduni. Had my surgery with him last week and the service and quality of the work was simply unbelievable.

I had consultations with various European docs and also some further afield but went with him in the end, don't regret it at all.

Best of luck!

Hey,

I had 2,550 grafts via FUE in zones 1, 2 and 3. We had two days scheduled for the op but it ended up being done in a single day session (which was brilliant from my perspective). I had a previous operation with Norton Clinic in UK about 7 years ago, which wasn't... ideal, but not as bad as some cases that I've seen, so the aim was to add density throughout and close off the temples.

I am staying in Hasselt for a while because my journey back is quite long, and they have invited me back to the clinic every day so far for a check-up with the doctor, and a hair-wash and once-over by the nurses. I can't fault service as good as that, they've made the whole process very relaxed and comfortable for me, any little questions or worries I had were just dealt with immediately.

I wont hijack this thread though, I'll be writing up a thorough account on this forum with detailed pictures after I get back home.

Cheers

According to my info, Dr.Feriduni charges €5 per graft for FUE and € 3 for FUT. Rahal charges only $4 per graft for FUT but $6 per graft for FUE. correct me if Im wrong.

My Hair Treatments:

You are in good hands with all of them. I can only personally speak of Dr. Rahal as he did my HT...he is amazing and a true artist. He is also great at FUE. When it comes to a HT...you can't pick your doctor based on price...they all charge similar prices give or take...don't try to bargain shop when it comes to a HT...bc you will wind up paying a ton more in the end to fix a bad job. Just something to think about. Looking back...I spent a lot of money on my HT...but how much does happiness cost? Sounds corny but it really is true.

Hi,

I just checked the exchange rate for you 4.3 euro = $5.63US. It really isn't that much difference in price imo. All 3 doctors have a good reputation. Do your research and go with the doctor that you feel most comfortable with to get the procedure done.

Regards

Rod