Supplements for gym that won't effect hair.

if we base on 3000 grafts and on strip method id say between 3500-4000 pounds

i had 1500 grafts done for 2400 pounds, the same at the likes of farjo here in uk would cost around 6-7000 pounds!!!

So how do you go about contacting him or Dr Feriduni?

Well what i will pipe up and say is 2 years ago i had my biggest hairloss phase for over 9 years i went from stable on meds to losing ground rapidly, during that year i did 2 things that i suspect is the cause firstly i switched to legit generic finasteride and i started drinking whey protein heavily. I'm unsure which it is but i believe it's definitely one of them my solution is to switch back to merck and i've just started on soy protein as it will not have all the pregnant cow hormones in like it does in the dairy side of whey. You've got to remember cows milk is not for humans it's for cows it does some crazy crap to me if i drunk a pint of milk today i'd wake up tomorrow covered in facial acne so i avoid dairy like the plague. Oh i tried hemp protein last week it's like drinking straight out of a swamp!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Hi

I originally had a quote with Dr Saifi for 3000 grafts , that was ?3500.00 fut

For Fue you are looking at 6750.00 expensive, but very competitive compared to other clinics.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

bonkerstonker,

My family doctor (who prescribes Propecia for me) told me that the delivery method of a drug can affect how well it works. Propecia (Merck) has a specific shell which holds the finasteride. He said if I were to divide Proscar into fourths or use a generic form of Propecia to save money, I may find that they are not as effective as Merck's Propecia has been for me. Perhaps that's what happened to you.

As for Whey, I've been using it on and off for a while, and I haven't noticed any hair loss during those periods. I doubt that was what caused your hair loss. Of course everyone's different, so who knows? Now, heavy lifting is another story. The jury is out about whether that contributes to hair loss, so if you were lifting heavy, that plus the generic finasteride may have done you in.

If you notice continued hair loss after switching back to Merck's Propecia, then it could be that finasteride is starting to lose its effect on you. I've read on the forums that after a number of years we should expect the drug to start losing effectiveness. I hope that's not what's happening to you, but you never know.

z

Edited by zenmunk

I mean all the theorys behind hairloss seem very confusing, and still with technology and modern medicine. We haven't really got any clear answers apart from we are sensitive to dht which causes hairloss. Has there been trials to prove that balding men have higher testerone levels than people with a full head of hair?. And what is the proof that we are more sensitive to dht than the average man with a full head of hair or is it just a theory?. Then theres propecia which was originally made for men with enlarged prostate glands or prostate cancer, please correct me if im wrong. So men that started using this noticed hair stability or hair regrowth and it got approved to be sold as an aid for hairloss. Maybe i need to do more research but the prostate gland produces testerone, so all men with hairloss must have larger prostate glands than the average man with hair, has there been studys??. Or have we the same size prostate gland, but it reduces even more cause we are sensitive to dht?.

And thats why propecia is so effective because it reduces the size of the prostate gland which lowers are testerone blocking dht to stop hairloss, right?. I mean since taking propecia if anything my sex drive has improved, i have been taking it for 4 and a half months, but shouldnt it reduce my sex drive if its blocking the one thing thats should make me want or need sex. All very in the air still, i'm sure there is already a cure and a answer but while the companys are making so much out of propecia and minoxidil and other products, why give us an answer and proper cure?. There is a massive revenue in hairloss.

Sorry gone off the subject abit but always goe's back to what effects hair in the first place not what makes it worse. The answer testerone, dht that bald men are more sensitive to, than people with a full head of hair, why?. And why does it effect just the top of are heads, no doubt someone will say because this is a more sensitive area but why just here?.

Edited by rlc26