Dr. Wesley Lectures at Mt. Sinai Cosmetic Cadaver Symposium

Billena

Dr. Wesley will be one of the featured presenters at the upcoming "Advances in Facial Reconstruction & Cosmetic Surgery: A Hands on Cadaver Workshop" from April 14-15th. While curious patients are welcome to attend the lectures, the purpose of this symposium is to bring together leading surgeons from all the core specialties who perform reconstructive and cosmetic surgery (plastic surgery; dermatologic surgery; facial plastic surgery; ocular plastic surgery and oral maxillary facial surgery) in order to educate and advance this growing field of cosmetic surgery. In fact, over 30,000 individuals have been notified of this event!

Dr. Wesley and the other speakers are encouraged to have laboratory manual format lectures so that the audience can use the information disseminated in those lectures in the afternoon cadaver laboratory sessions.

For more information, please visit: cosmeticcadaverworkshop.com

Dr. Wesley is a true innovator and expert. Wish I was in area, I would definitely attend!

Congratulations Dr. Wesley!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.