15 days after surgery

What should one do besides taking meds?

Everyone is going to lose transplanted hair at their own rate. So there is no point losing sleep on it. The grafts are pretty secure at this point.

I am tired of thinking if I am missing a trick or if I should be doing something else. What if I am not cleaning my hair properly. So, for my sanity can you guys please tell me if there is anything I should worry about or should I now forget about HT and just live my life.

15 days post op is a akward phase. as you say grafts are locked in and you are going to shed your grafts anyway. i would continue with minoxidil and take biotin and msm to give the newly transplanted hairs the best possible chance when they do break through.

at this stage just try and forget about your ht except for following your post op instructions.

happy growing

Thanks a ton for your reply!

What did you have as your post op instructions after day 15.. all of mine ended besides I guess taking meds and not exposing my transplanted hair to the sun..

15 days post op is a akward phase. as you say grafts are locked in and you are going to shed your grafts anyway. i would continue with minoxidil and take biotin and msm to give the newly transplanted hairs the best possible chance when they do break through.

at this stage just try and forget about your ht except for following your post op instructions.

happy growing