UK Newbie Looking For Help

Hey guys,

I'm only 20, but am seriously considering starting propecia/proscar. I've done a lot of research on it, and it seems as though the earlier you catch the hair loss the better...however saying that is 20 still seemingly slightly too early to start on a drug that you will perhaps be taking every day for a very long time (if not ever)?

Not sure if there are many UK propecia/proscar users on here, but if so where do you get your pills from? I've read all the risks about buying online...

Any help much appreciated guys.

Hey guys,

I'm only 20, but am seriously considering starting propecia/proscar. I've done a lot of research on it, and it seems as though the earlier you catch the hair loss the better...however saying that is 20 still seemingly slightly too early to start on a drug that you will perhaps be taking every day for a very long time (if not ever)?

Not sure if there are many UK propecia/proscar users on here, but if so where do you get your pills from? I've read all the risks about buying online...

Any help much appreciated guys.

however saying that is 20 still seemingly slightly too early to start on a drug that you will perhaps be taking every day for a very long time (if not ever)?

No. Once to start to notice the effects of MPB, start on Finasteride. Start on minoxidil also. Make sure your hairloss is due to MPB.

take care...

Hey man, I started propecia last year when I was 22. I get it on private prescription from my Doctor, then get it from my local pharmacy.

It works out at ??30 a month, although some places charge ??50.

Spex's doctor should be fine, but I wouldn't get meds online from anyone else.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here: