Scar with HT

Just like any scar the FUE scars are permanent, but very difficult to notice once it heals completely. The scars are very small white dots. Many patients can shave to a #1 on a razor setting and not notice anything.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I have seen an fue patient's shaved head up close and was not able to see any evidence of scarring. This can depend a lot on the punch size used and that some people don't scar as much as others

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

Have a question regarding FUE

will the scar completely goes away after some time or it will leave a mark on your head

Many people elect for FUE for its advantages in less or not scarring. There are some instance with people with more melanin or pigmented skin to find slight discoloration at donor site healing. This can be more pronounced with people with darker skin. Hopefully your surgeon did a test before performing the entire surgery, this is a common practice by some physician's should they deem this a concern.

Sometimes tattooing can be used to camouflage minor scarring from hair restoration.

MIchael James,

I server as a patient advocate with US Hair Restoration centers; where scar revision is a specialty.

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum