Propecia mg

jleb

Iam at the crossroads if I should give up propecia. I have been on 1mg for many years and have had much success in stopping my hair loss. I was wondering if taking half the dose will still be effective. I'm planning on taking a half dose to see if it will help increase my libido.

Has your libido been shot for many years? If it has I am surprised you have continued with the drug. Many people take the drug every other day or sometimes 3 times a week and have reported that is still effective. I think H&W patients are instructed to take it every other day, give it a try.

jleb,

I started off taking 1/4 Proscar daily. At that time, I experienced mild but annoying side effects and decided to play with my dosing. Ultimately, I ended up taking a 1/4 pill on a MWF schedule and I noticed an improvement.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I'm a H&W patient. I used to take a tablet of propecia every other day. 6 months ago I started taking it everyday just before I had surgery. I will continue this until at least month 8 if not see out the full year then I will drop down to half a tablet daily to keep it in my system.

jleb,

I started off taking 1/4 Proscar daily. At that time, I experienced mild but annoying side effects and decided to play with my dosing. Ultimately, I ended up taking a 1/4 pill on a MWF schedule and I noticed an improvement.

Would that be equal to taking half a propecia every other day