seeking the surgeon who can place grafts in existing hairs

hi friends,

anyone tell me the name of surgeon who are performing grafts placing in preexisting hairs. i am placing my pics here pls anybody just help me and give me good advice about that.

front.jpg.cffbe60a10dd6510e0cbd4dc3d5798c6.jpg

5b32d1ee0d28a_back1.jpg.babfed3025e30d26f6003795edfbc529.jpg

top1.jpg.c32721a003aa6fdad1cb8a08c0d99e8d.jpg

side.jpg.cf7ca2584cad59a553efeb47b53d8206.jpg

Edited by alex28

I assume you mean transplanting hairs in between existing hairs to give better density. If that's the case every doctor recommended on this forum would perform that, but there are certain situations where it may not be in your best interest to transplant too densely near a healthy patch of native hair. That could cause permanent shock loss and leave you worse off than you started so you would need to consult with a doctor see what is viable, but again any doctor here does that.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

hi thehairupthere,

first i thank to you for answering. i know many surgeons can do that or any surgeon can place grafts in existing hairs but i want to know who can place grafts with minimum risk and add density to existing hairs. i know about shock loss and other risks but i want to know who can add density to my hair without risk or with minimum risk. can you tell me the best one for this kind of job.

Edited by alex28

All the surgeons recommended here are extremely good at adding density. Shock loss is something that can occur for many reasons and sometimes people get lucky and avoid having anything significant, while others could have more significant loss it really depends on the patients particular case. The surgeon should be able to tell you during a consultation if you can expect a good deal of shock loss or just a little. Also you should know that shock loss is temporary for hairs that were healthy prior to the procedure, while miniaturized hairs may not return but they will most likely shed on their own in the not too distant future. You will almost always look a bit worse directly after surgery but once everything starts growing in 3-4 months down the road you will start to see the positive changes beginning. In your case I would say you probably will experience some shock loss directly in the frontal hairline where I assume you'd like more thickening, but again that is temporary, there really isn't much you can do about that unfortunately especially if you want a very dense hair line.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

You pose a tough question as you'll get various answers depending on who is answering since it's basically the same question as "who's the best ht surgeon?". When I first read your question, I thought you were asking which surgeon does their own planting without shaving down the existing hairs. There are only select few who do the planting.

Good luck in your research.