7 months post-op - additional growth or just maturing of hair?

I am now 7 months post-op and I was wondering if I can still expect a good majority of hair to sprout up. I have seen a great deal since month 5 and I was just curious if I should still expect it to get denser (from additional hair growth and not from just "thickening" of the current hairs that have come through.

I highly doubt it but I thought I would ask... Is there a rule of thumb or percentage one can expect in regards to new transplant hairs sprouting up between now (7 months) and a full year after the procedure?

Also see this: I copied and pasted from one of Bills post....this is a GREAT EXAMPLE of percentages based on the month you are in....

As you know, hair growth timelines vary for everyone. It's even harder to give you an average percentage in the early months since hair growth typically only starts between 3 to 5 months. I would suggest that if you are looking for averages it might look something like this:

3 months - 10%

4 months - 25%

5 months - 40%

6 months - 60%

7 months - 70%

8 months - 75%

9 months - 80%

10 months - 90%

11 months - 95%

12 months - 98%

18 months - 100%

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Neal/NHP,

I'm approaching the 4 months from my surgery, and my "hairline" is appearing. Again, going through what everyone apparently goes through - the constant wondering and thinking about how will it turn out.

I can't stop but wonder about things such as "is this it"? Or "will it get thicker"? Did I do anything wrong?

People have begun to notice the new hair, and are actually asking me if I did something.

Under certain lighting conditions, it looks awesome already... under the others, hardly noticeable.

Yes, I try to avoid mirrors, but can't help but check the hair at least 3-4 times a day.

If this chart is semi-realistic, I do have a long way to go. I'm barely at 4 months :-)

Sorry for the rant! Just thought I'd express what is going through my mind.

Dome

Edited by ShiningDome