Eyebrow Transplant?

Its really really important you find a reputable surgeon who has done alot and I mean a hell of alot of eyebrow transplants with consistently good results with proof to back it up. talk to a couple of his ex patients on the phone and get the truth of what you can expect.

The angle of the hairs, the shape, the number of grafts, the yield rate....all so important. Especially the angle of the hairs, get that wrong and they will be all over the place when they grow. Do you know that the transplanted hair will grow 3x faster than your eyebrow hair so you will have to trim them more often. You may also have to use some hair wax on them each day to keep them in line.

I had mine done and my girlfriend had hers done at the same time. That was almost 7 months ago. Im very happy I did it ( in conjunction with my HT).

The right doctor is the difference between success and a major disaster.

cheers,

Sunny

Its really really important you find a reputable surgeon who has done alot and I mean a hell of alot of eyebrow transplants with consistently good results with proof to back it up. talk to a couple of his ex patients on the phone and get the truth of what you can expect.

The angle of the hairs, the shape, the number of grafts, the yield rate....all so important. Especially the angle of the hairs, get that wrong and they will be all over the place when they grow. Do you know that the transplanted hair will grow 3x faster than your eyebrow hair so you will have to trim them more often. You may also have to use some hair wax on them each day to keep them in line.

I had mine done and my girlfriend had hers done at the same time. That was almost 7 months ago. Im very happy I did it ( in conjunction with my HT).

The right doctor is the difference between success and a major disaster.

cheers,

Sunny

Yes, getting the angle right is extremely important. Eyebrow hairs lie flat to the skin, which is different than with scalp-to-scalp graft angulation. If not done right then the hairs will stick out and look wrong.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Hello, I had mine done last January 2011 at same time as my HT & YES, the angle is critical. If done properly the results are awesome & really roll the clock back at least a decade (youthful faces sport full healthy eyebrows). These transplanted hairs really do grow FAST :eek: & I find myself trimming them every third day....just a gentle reminder of the great work I had done.

Find the right doc & you will not regret your decision. Best wishes as you go forward.