Can i transplant 1 inch long hair?

syamexpress

hi friends,i am going to have the surgery on march 8th 2012.is it possible to transplant 1 or 2 inch long hair.the doctor said i may need 2500 to 3000 grafts.

i want to transplant 1 inch long hair,because i have to go my office in 10 days.so fully shaved looks ugly.please give me valuable suggestions.

Some clinics do transplant long strands of hair and call it something like "immediate results" hair transplantation. You would look ok for about 2 weeks and then it would shed just like a regular transplant would.

If you absolutely can't shave I would just go to a surgeon who agrees to work without shaving, most of the top docs will do that if requested. If you shave your chances of having a better outcome are increased because the surgeon can more easily see the direction of your native hair and mimic nature more closely.

I would just ask for posters who shaved before transplants and had to go back to office jobs right away and ask them for their experiences.

I work in an office and work in an office. I was shaved down to a number zero. Instead I should've been shaved down to a number 2 maybe if the doctor thought its okay for him to work but I didn't ask him that. So 3 weeks post op, the scar was visible and obvious to see but the scalp wasn't pink at all. So number 2 grade

I believe it is Dr. Madhu that does the long hair transplant. It will last for one to three weeks, before the shedding phase, to give you a preview of the final result in 12 to 18 months.

Who is your physician? It is more hassle and takes more time to do long hair transplants.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D