Hair Transplant Dr Humayun Mohamand

xabi86

Hi all,

I am a new member to this site, although I've been a regular visitor to this website :D. I'm a hair loss sufferer and have been considering going for a hair restoration surgery mainly on the crown area which has thinned quite a bit in the last 2 years.

I was considering going over to Pakistan for a hair transplant as it is much more cost effective as compared to the options here in the UK. As I have browsed through this website I came to know about Dr. Humayun Mohamand and was considering going for a surgery with him. It would be very helpful if someone could tell me what is his work like, even though he has been recomended on this website, I have noticed that some of his patients have not had a decent enough result given the number of grafts that have planted. A patient with the username littlewolf, is one example I can think of.

Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks

Welcome! As you already know, Dr. Mohmand is recommended by our community but you may not be aware of our recommendation standards. To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

Also, if you have not yet done so, I suggest reading through the Hair Restoration Websites created by some of Dr. Mohmand's patients. These offer completely unbiased patient feedback on their results and you can even contact the patients themselves if you like.

Best of luck in your research!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi. Thanks a lot for your reply. I have checked out the patient websites and to be honest, there seems to be a lot of cases where members have commented on various pics saying that the density is not good given the number of grafts placed for some of the patients. Just wanted some guidance really.

I have done my hair transplant nearly 6 month ago from Pakistan (jhelum) .I want to give you honest advice, please check my pictures in my profile last picture you see its after 5 month and 20 days and i am not happy with result you know why because on picture its look very good result but if you see in real it will less thicker than look in picture and i faced quite few problems all doctores will not tell you everything before transplant. after transplant my face swelling not going down and it stay on my face around one month and also i had allergy after 3 month and stop using Minoxdil and all medicine my head is still num even its nearly 6 month most time feel itchy. in early days after hair transplant I got too much itcy sclape even can not sleep in night, I will not recomend any one do transplant because you can not get same denisty as natural you have to do 2 or 3 transplant to get good denisty. I was wearing hair piece before transplant and thinking about to use again if result stay same , i am still wearing my cap and hoping they may go better in couple of month. I do not recommend anyone the medice they give they block your harmones and your sexual power go down as well I feel problem in erection its getting better now because i stop using nearly 3 month but i still feel my stage was not like this before transplant and my head go very itchy when you do sex and when you nearly cuming my head feel some one put 100 needle in transplant area so brother too many problems I do not want to put you down its your choice but if you done transplant I am sure you will remember my words.feel free to contact me

Hi Uzy.. Thanks a lot for your honest opinion. Could you please tell me the name of the clinic that you visited in Jhelum, Pakistan.

Well i have no problem from doctor he is helpfull. where ever you do the transplant you get same problems because they not tell you in advance i contact few people and they facing same problem so doctor or hospital not problem.