Finpecia

RodG

Hi Guys,

Well I thought I would get at least one reply to me post :)

Honestly, I'm telling you the truth about the cost of my finpecia medication. I have enough for 2 years.

Regards

Rod

I believe you, yes that sounds about right.

Alldaychemist (also based in India) are about the same.

Why people let themselves get ripped off with this generic medicine is beyond me.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/journal.asp?CopyID=10024&WebID=2832

October 2011 - 1647 FUT - Dr Dorin

January 2014 - 1580 FUT - Dr Dorin

Hi,

About 1.5 years ago I tried finasteride but I suffered from a lack of libido and therefore stopped using the medication. I will say though that I gave up after about a week and I recently underwent my second HT and my surgeon suggested giving it a try again.

I'll try it for a bit longer this time and see whether I have the same side effects.

Regards

Rod

I take finpecia 1mg generic Finateride and have no issues with it and get it from a well known reliab le source and this is key. The ukfinasteride site and Dr Singh are great!:)

Try this RodG

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/160300-propecia-finasteride-transition-theory.html

Could really help :cool:

Best

Spex

Spex, Im not sure what you mean when you say that the source you buy it off is key? If the medicine is the legit stuff, then the site you buy it off surely, is irrelevant?

I think that site is vastly overpriced.

Edited by JayWalker

No worries RodG, best of luck with it.

Jay,

There are many sites out there 'selling' drugs. How does anyone know for sure which are legitimate and which aren't. Many have had fingers burnt in the past buying cheap fake meds online. Not all meds sites sell authentic drugs. FACT.*However if you feel your supplier does sell legit drugs - great.

I know many UK guys take real comfort however in the fact that speaking directly to a UK registered GP in person is important to them and me especially when embarking on purchasing prescribed medication and as a result of this prepared to pay a relatively small amount more( compared to cheap websites) for this level of service and reassurance. I recommend Dr Singh as I know for a fact he is legit and buy my meds from him and prepared to pay a few quid more to avoid any uncertainty or doubt.

If you feel you can get your meds cheaper and its 100% legit go for it but right now I know I would rather know 100% who I am buying my medication from and to be able to speak to them in person and know it's from a legitimate source especially when it's cheap at only 200 quid for a years supply.

Out of interest who prescribes the meds from the site you buy from. Do you speak to an actual GP or is it literally anyone can buy from there regardless ?

Hope this helps.

Best

Spex

Anyone can buy regardless. India has different rules to the UK, lol.

I hear what you are saying about having confidence in where you buy from. But really, faked medicines have also been sold totally unwittingly in the UK as well.

Having said that, I know alot of people who buy from alldaychemist, and all have had great service on all medicines bought.

Personal choice of course. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just after a bit of reassurance really, i've been on Propecia for the last 2 years and have only now decided to get myself on Finpecia, down to the recommendations on this site by some forum members, just wanted an all clear! and yeah go with it it's fine! before i bit the bullet so to say.

I've attachted 3 pics-

Propecia i have been buying and it's (as far as i'm concerned) done me the world of good! and is perfect for the job, each pill has the day so you know when you've taken it, no forgetting.

a drug i bought that i wasn't to sure about, not the results just the way it was packaged, i have used this as back up for when i'm waiting on Propecia to come through the post and also holidays, so only really about a 20 times in the last 2 years.

the latest batch from (recommended site) Finpecia, should i just crack on as normal, once a day and get on with it or have a transitional period between generic Propecia and Finpecia, thoughts?

Thanks again to those that reply, if i get approx 3 replies saying all is well i'll be happy and get on with popping the hair saving pills.

EDIT: Sorry guys, i've just tried to leave the pics in my profile page but there's no where i can do that so, well i'm screwed, can't show them, Admin? anyone?

uhh hang on has this worked?[

ATTACH]26960[/ATTACH]

5b32d1c0387aa_2012-02-2919_57_14.jpg.8f71d47275c35eea7c18c13cb45b8464.jpg

5b32d1c04e9e7_2012-02-2919_58.12(1).jpg.2a515cb7e19a75020963ebb1741a1777.jpg

5b32d1c017eb9_2012-02-2919_56_04.jpg.f2f52f52d9a88177557a52dcb516bbea.jpg

Edited by 57mph
correction

Took the first pill today and the little guy hasn't fallen off so, well, let's see if he's still there tomorrow!

Joking aside, i feel i've made the right decision as Finpecia is from a good source and it saves me a few pennies which can go in the 'getmyhairback' jar for bigger and better treatments.

Hi,

I bought 2 years worth of Finpecia whilst I was in India after my hair transplant procedure. The packaging that you have looks the same as mine.

Good luck

Rod

We used to order medication from India when I didn't have insurance. All of it was the real deal. The Indians take pride in their products.

Finpecia is probably the most popular version of generic Finasteride. I've never heard of anyone having problems with it.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Hi,

I bought my Finpecia from a source recommended by my clinic and it cost $65US for 700 tablets. At the moment I'm taking half a tablet daily because I had some side effects taking 1mg per day.

I sure wish I had the opportunity to take medication in 1983 when I noticed that my hair was thinning.

Regards

Rod