Grafts not shedding and needle like pain

Hi all

I am the following patient -> http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/163653-hair-transplant-dr-madhu.html

Anyways I am a week away from 3 months into my hair transplant phase.. everything is right on track.. But there is a hurdle I have come across..

On the right hand side my scalp just above the hair line and and just slightly above the temple.. I have some grafts which have not shed as of yet.. and not only that.. they are not growing.. the other grafts shed on time.. and are growing and with the help of finasteride and minox 5% I am seeing positive growth of my native hair..

also .. when i am gently massaging these areas (where the transplants have not shed) sometimes i feel like there is a needle pricking my scalp...

Is there anything I can do in this regards?.. i Just emailed my doctor.. so it will take some time for them to come back in this regard..

Thanks..

Hello

You will go through a host of little "odd" feelings during your 12 months. The initial transplant, shedding, pricking hairs and pimples and just some sharp tingling.

It all goes away and then you have your hair!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I had hair transplant about 2 months ago and I also have many hairs that don't shed nor grow.

Take a look at this article:

After FUT Hair Transplant Surgery & Post-op Instructions | Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration

It says:

---------------------

In others, the transplanted hair remains on the scalp for months until a new hair pushes it out. Whether a patient sheds or not has no bearing on the outcome of the hair restoration.

----------------------

Yes,

5 weeks post op FUE and many hairs (longer stubble now) remain

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!