Who are the best FUE in the United States?

Fillyboi

Best FUE doctor in US is Dr. Feller. No doubt about it. Good luck in research.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Best FUE doctor in US is Dr. Feller. No doubt about it. Good luck in research.

I've heard good things about his work.

Question? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he charge $10 per FUE graft?

Also, any thoughts about the Shapiro brothers in Minnesota?

There have been some good fue results from Shapiro (SMG) posted on this site recently. Check out Dodger and Rockz. You may also want to look at results by Lindsey, True & Dorin and Jim Harris. FYI, there are some good fue docs outside of the US also. Check out Rahal in Canada and Bisanga in Belgium for some examples.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

There have been some good fue results from Shapiro (SMG) posted on this site recently. Check out Dodger and Rockz. You may also want to look at results by Lindsey, True & Dorin and Jim Harris. FYI, there are some good fue docs outside of the US also. Check out Rahal in Canada and Bisanga in Belgium for some examples.

Yeah, I know Rahal is very good, but that's the reason why I asked about doctors in the states. I have a hard time swallowing paying an extra $1000+ in Canadian taxes, plus the travel, accomodations, et cetera.

I've gotten a quote from Rahal and I would be paying roughly $3000+ more for a procedure with them than I would with a good doctor charging $7 per graft in the U.S.

Just doesn't make dollars and sense (pun intended) to me.

Sucks, why does it seem life's choices always have to be this way. Why can't I be knocked off my socks by someone that offers me everything I want, lol? Seems like I have to give alittle, get alittle with every decision.

Cheers

I wouldn't say there is ' A Best' in hair restoration, but there are several very good surgeons who perform Fue.

All the Doctors Levrais stated are very good.

If costs are an issue and you like the sound of Feller then it is worth looking into Dr Lindsey, who is as good as him at FUE as him and charges 8$ a graft.

Dr Feller trained him and is his partner.

Spex has just had his hair done by Dr Lindsey again.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Would love to hear your opinons on who are considered the best FUE doctors in the United States in terms of yield, quality and density.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Dr. Umar is an excellent FUE doctor. Proven documented results via stills and video.

Atticus

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

How many grafts are you considering? Shopping by price is not necessarily a good idea. Having said that, my procedure in Brussels actually ended up being a little cheaper than some of the the US clinics I was researching at that time even factoring in the cost of travel.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

How many grafts are you considering? Shopping by price is not necessarily a good idea. Having said that, my procedure in Brussels actually ended up being a little cheaper than some of the the US clinics I was researching at that time even factoring in the cost of travel.

Well, I don't have a certain amount of grafts targeted. I'm sorta just going off what each respective doctor determines is necessary. For instance, Dr. Rahal recommended 2,200-2,500 grafts.

I'm not shopping based off of price, but like I said there are seemingly drastic differences in prices for the same amount of grafts from various reputible doctors. To pay an extra $3-4K or more just doesn't make much sense to me.

Brussels? Wow! I thought going from California to Ottawa was far, lol.

Fillyboi. See, I'm a Rahal patient and chosed him among all the doctors to repair my hairline with a strip surgery. But when it comes to FUE, I strongly recommend you to go Dr. Feller. He is the FUE mentor of both docs (Rahal and Lindsey). Forget about the price. FUE is expensive in general. Even Dr. Rahal charges CAD 8 per graft. Thats my last advice. My FUE Choice is FELLER (US).. BISANGA (INTERNATIONAL). I really do admire Dr. Feller work in FUE particularly. Good luck.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Fillyboi. See, I'm a Rahal patient and chosed him among all the doctors to repair my hairline with a strip surgery. But when it comes to FUE, I strongly recommend you to go Dr. Feller. He is the FUE mentor of both docs (Rahal and Lindsey). Forget about the price. FUE is expensive in general. Even Dr. Rahal charges CAD 8 per graft. Thats my last advice. My FUE Choice is FELLER (US).. BISANGA (INTERNATIONAL). I really do admire Dr. Feller work in FUE particularly. Good luck.

Thanks HARIRI

Dr Feller certainly is one of the all time great FUE doctors and has proven it time and time again. He now has a number of results up on his site. I wanted FUE with him but went strip in the end.

He is slightly more expensive than other clinics yet if you look up his results you will see his patients often get a few hundred free anyway so in the end he could actually work out cheaper compared to clniics who charge slightly less but for every graft.;)

Feller is very successful with FUE and has a renound reputation. Just like Feller and strip:cool:

Ju